Reviews for Hunger Games Winter Storm Book 2
ColMikeFuser chapter 35 . 7/3/2015
Beautiful, inspirational writing, this chapter.

Real or Not Real: Morphling is a combination of human endorphin and tracker jacker venom?

The endorphin would bind to the opioid receptors, relieve pain, and potentiate the brain's pleasure center, while the venom sets off the nightmares, leaving the person in a detached state of mind. The person is aware of threats and unpleasantness in the nightmares, but remains detached from them...until the stuff wears off.

I'm looking for ways to work some of this biotech into a book I've started, The Mutt Breeders...which picks up in the Capitol, the week after Prim dies, with a squad who have to hunt down all 679 Lizard Mutts that are loose in the tunnels and then locate and destroy the other 70,000 of them that are frozen in cold storage. While dealing with a crazy general who used to be the Head Peacekeeper of 11 and switched sides...but would switch back in a heartbeat, if he could knock off both Coin and Paylor and become the new President.

So I'd love to hear your opinion: Would that explain how Morphling works?
Clove1113 chapter 33 . 6/3/2013
Beautiful story. Truly amazing. Thankyou for posting this master peace, and I enjoyed every word.
sohypothetically chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Please tell me she isn't carrying Snow. Please. Falon is awesome and does not deserve to be carrying Rosemary's Baby. :)