Reviews for The Ark Angel's Trial
Avatar.NIX chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Wow... Diana's background as having been in the military is an interesting twist on a self-insert story. After all, most of the ones I've checked out usually have the SI as either a normal-ish girl or some tragic heroine. Not to mention, her mission...! Oy vey. This story's most likely going to be a roller coaster of feels. *smh* But, that's actually a good thing because if I feel that much, then that means that you're writing is really persuasive! In any case, I do hope to see this continue so good luck in writing and until next time then! :D
tartanarmygirl chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Darn! only four chapters! :P not fair

x
\ I I /
/ \
_ _
justme2134 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Are you by any chance basing this story off My Heavenly Judgement? I'd like to see how you change the story though.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
Yay!And this was marvelous!
CappuccinoLover001 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Please update soon. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Why you no update?!
colbub chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I don't mind! Truly, there's nothing wrong with writing something that's similar by coincidence. Keep it up! I hope you don't get discouraged, and you have a lovely writing style.
Don't worry, you're not copying or plagiarising at all. I hope you have fun continuing to write this story!
XD

colbub
alpacalanche chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
AH its so interesting .
nen chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Did u read the heavenly judgement by colbub? Its too similar. But still, hard to not get ideas, huh? (:
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Wow you aren't dead!I loved this
misminor chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
"From now on you, Sawada Tsunayoshi, are my little brother, and I am your younger sister." Uh... What?

'You are my little brother and I am your younger sister.'? How does that even work? o.O I'm just gunna think that that's a typo.

Gah! I can't wait for the future arc! x3 The drama! I really wanna see how Byakuran feels about Vongola stealing his Diana XD

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleaseplease make this 100OC! There are WAAAYYY too many fics like this with the OC ending up with Tsuna. I mean. Tuna-fish is cute and all, but it gets soooo repetative...
Anna the Viking XD chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Update soon please! And oh what pressure that is!
KafeiDetour chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Excellent story so far! Thank you for sharing.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Byakuran!XD
At that moment, I realized something to terrible. It was like a ton of bricks and I felt guilty, oh so guilty. I pinched the bridge of my nose as Byakuran began to stuff his face in the fluff of sweet. Shouichi, I'm so sorry, but I started Byakuran's addiction to marshmallows too soon.
Somewhere in Japan, a little boy with red head and square glasses sneezed. The mother who was taking care of him started freight, worried that her son was getting a cold. The little boy didn't know why, but his stomach started to really hurt.
LAWL to the above.
Anna the Viking XD chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Yes Diana yes you are so screwed update soon please! Please? Ill give yous a hug?