Reviews for Paid In Full
Rainy Skye Rose chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Chapter 3
Wow, darling. Way to write an awesome sex scene. Fuck. His Gryffindor. Well, you can’t say you’ve never been charmed into Hugo’s bed now. Awwww, Hugo was saving his virginity for Alexei, and Alexei totally just thrust all the way in there. That’s gotta hurt… -winces in sympathy-
Eh, idk if I would have been so good natured about it. I would have been like dammit that was fucking good. Why the hell did we wait four years to start doing this? Think of all the sex we COULD have been having! DAMMIT! And then I’d make up for lost time.
Rainy Skye Rose chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Chapter 2
Alexei, pretty sure those marks’re gonna make you want Hugo even MORE. Pfft. And of course he likes it a bit rough. He has to, to be with you. Awww, damn. But Lily’s patronus is a phoenix. :/ God. The Huntsman with Loki? FUUUCCCKKK!
Pfft, that’s right, Alexei. You fucking swan dived into the ocean of denial. And you’re JUST NOW realizing it? Baby…. Well… nothing like a blowjob to let someone know you love them. Haha. Make sure you swallow. Swallowing apparently equals love.
Rainy Skye Rose chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Chapter 1
First off holy shit, Baby Hugo’s adult FC is the Huntsman from OUAT? FUCK THAT’S HOT! Again with the fucking Titanic. STOP SWAN DIVING OFF THE DECK AND LETTING THE SHIP SINK AS YOU DROWN YOURSELF IN THE OCEAN OF DENIAL ALEXEI! GET YOUR ASS BACK ON THE SHIP AND HELP US GET IT SAILING AGAIN DAMMIT!
Woah, okay. We ALL know Hugo was waiting for Alexei. Like, that isn’t even a question. Pfft, Alexei’s just too dim when it comes to Hugo to get that. Poor bby. Da-yum. Ties, though. Definitely good for tying people up. Yummy. Especially now that I know Hugo looks like the Huntsman. DA-YUM!
SmileOrSimilie chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
You have got to be one of my favorite authors on this site :) I love what you do with these characters, and your writing is fantastic. I love this pairing... Mind you I love most of your pairs, but your Hugo has to be one of my favorite depictions! Please please give us more!
Askyroth chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
I'm going to be sad when you stop writing this pairing...
FARISWHEEL chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Love it! Hugo and Alexei are just- Ugh, will Alexei ever admit to loving him? Poor Hugo. Can't wait for he next chapter!
DemeRain chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
And a gold star for you C. Queen. You've done it again. Wowed me with your original characters and transported me to the magical, future world of Harry Potter. Thank you. You keep writing, and I'll keep reading.
patricia.pc chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Loved this! :D
hotflower901 chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Well Hugo got his in the end. Pun intend. Love this.
Aria chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Feels... That's all I can say... I love these two a lot... More than I expected actually but yeah I love them. :)
Daytona44 chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Great ending! I love that Hugo's "Weasley" temper comes out during sex! And the fact that he saves his manipulating tendencies for his favorite Slytherin since Alexei seems unnaturally immune to the boy's charms. Can't wait to see what else you do with these two!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Yay! I love them!
Princessmelodina chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
BEST ENDING EVER SUPER AMAZINGLY GOOD!
love this couple so much!
Hugo such a slytherin sometimes XD
carbonitedoubleohneg chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
I really do delight in this pairing, thanks for sharing with us!
Indigo-Typhoon chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
I love these guys... I don't know if it's because I've always pictured Hugo as the most manipulative of Molly Weasley's grandchildren or just the love-hate dynamic but these two have completely won me over.

I greatly respect your ability to make OCs that I can't help but like so much, I sometimes forget they aren't actually cannon.