Reviews for Despair of Hope
Saildramon chapter 1 . 3/10
I understand thos is Fan Fiction but, jeez, what T.K. went through was harsh.
sarah.lane.3720190 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
"SEQUEL!, SEQUEL!, SEQUEL!, SEQUEL!, SEQUEL!, SEQUEL!, SEQUEL!, SEQUEL!," The crowd won't calm down but I don't blame 'um
angelusjmw chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I want to know when will you repost your older one shot stories

I want the one where Davis was lying to Kari about takeru supposedly beating him up and davis and Kari dating in the beginning until Kari find out the truth and dump Davis and goes and apolize to takeru and they get together
zack chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Ok the story in general was good and i can see most of the character doing the action in the story but the ending was a bit out if character but it your story lol. Good job keep att it

P.s. try to fix the grammer
takaritaiora14 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
i like but you should of said i hate fighting
takaritaiora14 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
i like it could you do one tai and sora come on it would work
Tear chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
gosh this made me cry. this is really really good thanks for writing it!
dreamer chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
that was so depressing! i could totally see something like that happening, though.
Too Dramatic For Me chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
It was really too dramatic. You could always expand on emotional pain instead of having takeru resort to physical pain.
Bushimon chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
This was pretty good. Definitely darker than some of the stuff that I'm used to, but it was good.
Zukemon chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
that story was really great. you had me crying at the part where tk tries to commit suicide.

keep writing

-zuke
silverknight426 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
A really intense fic - very sad and dramatic at the start but funny and jubilant at the end! I do have to ask, why'd Matt turn on his little brother? Doesn't make sense to me...

Anyway, I loved it! It was great!
MoD366 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Very very very good fic! Dunno what to write... it's so f*ckin' sad in the beginning and so damn funny in the end... keep up your good work, I'll damn sure will read new fics of yours.
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I have 5 things I like to ask you. 1. What is the plot of the fanfic? 2. When does it take place? 3. How old are those that are in this fanfic? 4. Which of the Digidestined have their Digimon with them in this fanfic? 5. Out of curiousity, how many Digidestined are here around the world in this fanfic? Be sure to let me know.
Shikyo Yaiba chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
*cries* That was so good! *snifflw* Stories like this always get to me... *wipes tears away* Nice fic! *walks off with tissue*