Reviews for Prism
Ragg chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
ah, thats better..
Ragg chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
is it me or does this feel almost like some complex poem?
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
Mmmm *basks in the satisfied inner glow that comes from finishing a good story* Ah, yes...
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
YES! Good decisions pay off! w I love Alternate Megatron.
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
Ah; nice touch bringing in the Quintessons. I love how you've incorporated elements of the G1 Transformers into this. I also like the explanation for Megatron's change of heart. I've always felt that an alternate version of a character had to have some kind of reasoning behind it. That is, there had to be a reason why the character turned out so dramatically different from his counterpart. You handled that well, and subtly.
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
Oh, this is getting good. So good!
MissMary chapter 18 . 2/9/2014
Whew! What a ride! Excellent story
AnimeQueen99 chapter 18 . 1/12/2014
This is a very good story.
enmused chapter 18 . 11/26/2013
Lovely story! It was quite fun to see a fatherly Megatron, because I mean really, if he wasn't insane and evil Megs would make an awesome dad.
LunarStar98 chapter 18 . 7/5/2013
will there be more? please write more,pretty please? this story is too good to end here.
Tigress2929 chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
I am so happy to have stumbled across your writing. I thouroughly enjoyed thus, and believed you portrayed each character in this dimension very well. Great job. :) Are you by any chance going to have a mini story about Jackson in Optimus Primes world, and perhaps a small segment of how the Primes Jackson relayed his story one he returned to his dimension? Cause that would be amazing.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
Great story! I'd love to see a sequel to it. And maybe a one-shot showing what happened to the other Jack for the time he was stuck with Optimus and the others.

Riyappe Paws chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
AH HAHA! Knowledge comes in many packages from any form or place.
Riyappe Paws chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
Riyappe Paws chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
I have decided that the reason that I flipped a sh*t the first time I was introduced to your Franklins(terribly sorry if I spelled the name wrong) and was terribly sick(sick in the feeling I got from being so unbelievably overwhelmed) with the idea of pretty much a whole other complex world with-in the already modestly complex realm of reality known as the transformer'verce, I had subconsciously made a promise to my-self to never read anything even remotely close to what you attempted to create(and possibly did create, because I have not had the chance to read all of your stories as of yet). It has been two and a half weeks since I stumbled upon 'Deja Vu' and was simply enthralled with your level of complex writing, and delved deeper in hopes of more challenges, that I had read around three of your milti-chapter stories in one day, and was utterly exhausted and simply overwhelmed when I finished your story pertaining to Jack's first encounter with Zech and Sal, I was having so much trouble connecting dots in the story at hand and trying to peace together any kind of understanding about the world that you created in the Transformers Prime universe, I could not read any other stories and logically make any sense of them in that amount of time. Primus, I talk too much.(sorry, Bluestreak moment)