Reviews for One Insult Too Many
Spideyfangirl123 chapter 7 . 7/5
wow amazing
Black Fox34 chapter 7 . 9/12/2016
I wonder if there will ever be an update...mhmm.
kamadi chapter 7 . 12/4/2015
Plz continue! ! ! ! ! ! !
Coolcat170 chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
This is getting good. Please update soon, what's gonn happen to Tony and Loki? Are the Avengers ever gonna find them?
Rach chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
I.. I need to know what happens next...! Such good writing, really like how Loki's feelings are changing. Hoping that this will be taken off hold :*
Shiba-san chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Interesting story! Please Update!
Sumi Anzu chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
Yes, u reach the point that loki feeling fir tony no longer hostile so plzzzzzz continue it!

Update sooon
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This is first fanfiction that tony is a cat, not loki. Lol
Blithesome chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Very nice fic. Even for someone like me who doesn't know much about Avengers yet, it's very easy to enjoy. I like the way you've explained the characters' feelings, motivations and backgrounds as part of the story. Both Tony and Loki have distinctive, awesome voices - the way they talk and think is so well written that I can practically hear them in my head.

I like how this story has its cute moments, but Loki doesn't slip out of his villain personality instantly. It looks like Tony is in for a lot of abuse before things turn for the better. :p Seeing that there's an alien invasion coming and Tony isn't going to get any mercy from Loki soon, it looks like this fic will be quite long. I hope you will have the motivation to finish it - the story is really good.
FollowtheDarke chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
WRITE MORE

pretty please, I'd love to see where this is going?
Will Loki soften any? Will the hints of BruceXPepper happen?
OneLittleSheep chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
I'm so happy that this isn't slash! Finally a breeze of the fresh air. And I must applaud you for writing their characters so well and don't force any relationship between them, especially since trust or anything really takes time.
I see that you didn't update in a while. I can only hope that this will change soon :)
issaboe chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
The idea of a Stark kitten is just too cute. I'm so tempted to draw this. XD

I hope Loki doesn't hurt him too much more, kitties are fragile.
Pick chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Just discovered this- it's excellent! Please update soon!
LolliDolls chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Please update soon, I really like how you wrote this story. I really can't wait to see the progress of Tony and Loki's 'relationship' and wether the other Avengers would start searching for Tony.

But do not stress yourself during the process!

Hope to see more chapters soon!
LolliDolls
Margaret chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
I really want to see where this goes. Update soon!