Reviews for Shell Shocked
EternalFire214 chapter 18 . 8/31
Yay, perfect ending! I'm so glad that Grayton/Eirian was finally release from his dad, and that you didn't kill him. The whole story kept me on my toes- I kept thinking I had figured it out, only to have a clue dropped that threw my whole theory off. Overall great story. I liked it! :)
theneez chapter 18 . 8/24
Hey! I really really enjoyed this fic! It was so wonderful and mysterious and just kept me wondering and wondering. It was only when Dareth talked about having Arthur in both places did I figure it out. But I loved it so much! It was so so enjoyable, I couldn't stop reading this at all. I think you did a really great job capturing their characters and I love how it wasn't totally obvious that it wasn't actually Merlin at first but when it's revealed, it's like how did I not see that? The plot was amazingly well thought out and how it's slowly revealed. UGH SO BEAUTIFULLY SUSPENSEFUL.
This is great!
Dragon JMK chapter 9 . 8/3
Hahaha. Gwaine, always knows how to lift the mood. Loved this chapter. Even though it was mostly plans but still. You are an amazing writer.
Dragon JMK chapter 1 . 8/3
Very nice introduction. The characters are in character and that is probably the hardest part of a fanfiction. Or at least it is for me. I think most Merlin lovers want Colin Morgan for their birthdays but yeah, it's a bit of a stretch.
Megan chapter 2 . 6/3
Did you fucking brainwash him and take away his magic?
DwaejiTokki chapter 18 . 1/23
This ending had me grinning like an idiot, as well. I loved every word of this story! It was so well-written and amazing, and I cannot believe I haven't read this before now! Honestly, it is simply supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Thanks so much for writing this. :)
servant123 chapter 18 . 1/12
Excellent work! I really enjoyed this story and the way you paced it out. I look forward to reading more from you. Keep being awesome ;)
KIMMIKY chapter 4 . 1/5
What are you doing you can't treat Gwaine like that what about his hair! Oh you had better have a good explanation for all these strange happenings. can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve. Just if it's magic could you warn me please so i can hide behind Merlin.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
Wowza!
Anonymous131 chapter 18 . 10/6/2014
Awesome. Yes, I believe that sums it up. I admit I kind of expected (hoped) a reveal was right around the corner, but in the end it turned out just as it would of in the show. Which is wonderful as well.
Anonymous131 chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
Brilliant! I think I've nearly got it, not quite, but nearly! This is a great mystery. Honestly, it's as good as, if not better than, how the show was written!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
nice
HannahDelaware123321 chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
I really like Grayton! and the whole story! it is great! loved every second of it!
satomika chapter 18 . 7/27/2014