Reviews for Shell Shocked
I Am A Difference Maker chapter 12 . 8/25
OHMYGOSH when I got to the end of this chapter, I literally said out loud, “I KNEW IT.” Thankfully I was alone. XD I was worried for a while there that you were writing OOC Merlin and I was still reading raptly, but there was a hesitation. So I was super glad my theory was right. :D But this story is awesome! I love it!
gaylelbf chapter 1 . 2/4
Wonderfully written story!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/12/2017
That was the best Merlin fanfiction I've ever read. I feel blessed. Dang. Just dang...
TheMerlinAddict chapter 18 . 10/16/2017
Ahh I couldnt stop reading! I literally finished this at 3 am in the morning haha. Brilliant storyline! I couldn't figure out what was going on until you revealed it and it is so clever! I LOVED it. I think this will be one of those stories that you keep returning to once in a while! I really want to read it again knowing what I know now and get all the little clues. Thanks for writing, I really enjoyed this 3 xx TMA~
kyuzi4869 chapter 18 . 9/19/2017
I got the feeling Merlin was not Merlin.
And it is right!
This story is wonderful
purplecat19 chapter 18 . 8/6/2017
This story was so AWESOME! So many twists and turns in the plot! I loved it!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/3/2017
Ah I feel soooo much better now...

YOU ARE FANTASTIC. I don't think I care HOW it ends (ok maybe a little) this was VERY fun to read.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/2/2017
What? No! Why are you making me suspicious of Merlin!?

xD

Great job so far. I keep "turning the page" ... can't help it. Lol
Tonsoffandoms chapter 18 . 4/17/2017
I read this story in less than 24 hours. It's amazing! It kept me guessing with each new hint you gave and the characterization was top notch! I'm so glad that you wrote this.
QORS chapter 15 . 3/29/2017
FUUUCK YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
They finaly figured it out that it wasn't merlin!
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
THIS STORY HAS HAD ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT FOR HOURS! IT'S MIND BLOWINGLY FANTASTIC!
It's hard to find fanfictions with such perfection in the plot. It's like a story you might find in a novel by an autor like Rick Riordan!
P.s. My actual name is Queen O' Random Sass. I was just too lazy to sign in, and my name was just too long, so I used the short form.
Queeno'randomsas chapter 10 . 3/29/2017
My prediction is that this Merlin with Arthur is a clone of the real Merlin, and the real one is the one who was taken out of the throneroom by the guards.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2017
Yaaay! Gwain's the hero!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/28/2017
DAMN IT MERLIN WHAT THE F! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/28/2017
Merlin was the one who attacked wasn’t he.
Rababaz chapter 18 . 12/28/2016
It was a really great story! :)