Reviews for Shell Shocked
burstinoutdatnerdybox chapter 18 . 9/26
This is it This is the best I'm at a loss for words.
Kas3y chapter 18 . 7/4
Wish there was more hurt Merlin, but I greatly enjoyed this story, keep up the fantastic work :D
Idon'treallyknow chapter 1 . 6/4
It's got me hooked from the start :)
ALookIntoMyWorld chapter 18 . 3/19
Wow, I'm at a loss for words at what even to say. That was an absolutely brilliant and fantastic bit of writing! As I was reading, I would forget that it was fanfiction and not an actual episode of Merlin. Not only was the storyline and your OCs utterly impeccable, your writing style was amazing. This story was written so long ago and I don't know if you still even check fanfiction, but if you do, I applaud you for this story.
DoctorMerlinReid chapter 18 . 1/31
Can I just say that I am highly impressed by this story? Normally I can predict a good number of plot twists, but with this story, you wrote it so well that I was truly shell shocked with each reveal. Thank you for an amazing story!
Nerdoreek chapter 18 . 1/1
I did not see that coming. Wow. I usually would have a lot to say about a story I have just read (especially one that has jostled my feelings around quite a bit) but I seem to be quite... speechless. Damn.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Guest chapter 18 . 11/2/2015
Amazing fic! Your OCs were great, and the characterization was wonderful.
FLONNIE B chapter 18 . 10/9/2015
Loved the suspense of the earlier chapters. I actually had no idea what was going on! Well done for writing the mystery so well! It was a lovely story. Well worth the read!
EternalFire214 chapter 18 . 8/31/2015
Yay, perfect ending! I'm so glad that Grayton/Eirian was finally release from his dad, and that you didn't kill him. The whole story kept me on my toes- I kept thinking I had figured it out, only to have a clue dropped that threw my whole theory off. Overall great story. I liked it! :)
theneez chapter 18 . 8/24/2015
Hey! I really really enjoyed this fic! It was so wonderful and mysterious and just kept me wondering and wondering. It was only when Dareth talked about having Arthur in both places did I figure it out. But I loved it so much! It was so so enjoyable, I couldn't stop reading this at all. I think you did a really great job capturing their characters and I love how it wasn't totally obvious that it wasn't actually Merlin at first but when it's revealed, it's like how did I not see that? The plot was amazingly well thought out and how it's slowly revealed. UGH SO BEAUTIFULLY SUSPENSEFUL.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
This is great!
Dragon JMK chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
Hahaha. Gwaine, always knows how to lift the mood. Loved this chapter. Even though it was mostly plans but still. You are an amazing writer.
Dragon JMK chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Very nice introduction. The characters are in character and that is probably the hardest part of a fanfiction. Or at least it is for me. I think most Merlin lovers want Colin Morgan for their birthdays but yeah, it's a bit of a stretch.
Megan chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
Did you fucking brainwash him and take away his magic?