Reviews for Truth in Fiction
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
*gasps* That's just sooo fluffy!

*faints*
doitforthedennor chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
50 shades oh god yes x3 well done! I especially liked how you made the setting a bookstore. Fitting for Norway!
Shiralala chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
owo part 2? Smut scene? Oh PULEEEEEEZ
liechtybakaribbon chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
holy crap that was lovely! will you write the next chapter?!
damtoti chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Aha this was brilliant! I love your writing style, you wrote the character's out so well. I can't believe this was all the way here at only 28 likes when a bunch of crappy stuff takes up the first page of the DenNor fics. Really cute oneshot, and pretty creative setting lol. Oh noes, Fifty Shades of Grey...
ninja-sisters729 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
:D You characterize them so well! I love the little side bits: "like a squirrel on LSD" "the only words he'd bother learning" and so on.

And the heart bit. It's so true! And cute :) 3
IntraSule chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wow, I didn't know which was funnier: Norway telling Denmark that he'll enjoy picture books (how condescending, that little mean Norge! :D) or Denmark reading 50 Shades of Gray (how predictable, that horny old Mat! XD) Oh, I loved this!
operation-unimagined-puffin chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Beautiful! Yet another fabulous piece of writing. Denmark, what an idiot, pestering Norway like that. Would you mind writing another DenNor one-shot? I really enjoy whis kind of stuff and your writing is amazing. Thank you very much dear author. c:
Operation-Unimagined-Puffin
Warfstache-Reporting chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwww I loved this! hehe Denmark, of COURSE you'd learn the dirty words ;3
Timeless Wings chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Can I please die? Because that was too fluffy. I would die now and be happy. Just saying. XDD
Via Myrene chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
hell yeah! this is good! XD
MiaLawliet chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Ahahaha! Absolutely awesome! Trust Denmark to start reading Fifty Shades of Gray...
It was also really cute at the end 3
SereneStarfire chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Denmark never fails to make me laugh. This was so short and fluffy, absolutely brightened up my day!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
XD of course Denmark will read the naughty book based off a Twilight fanfiction. Of course.

Lovely work, doll
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Dawwwwww the ending's so sweet! Lol Norge reads the children's section...this fic is like, totally awesome!