Reviews for The Akabeko Crisis
The Happiest Celery Stalk chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
Wonderful, kiddo. Can't wait to read the next one.
The Happiest Celery Stalk chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Wonderful! It's actually funny...The treasure I seek has...COME! SALVATION! AHHAHAHAHAHA!

More, basically.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
Too funny!

You've got all the anime characters' idiosyncrasies nailed - right down to Megumi's laugh and fox ears.

Saitoh must have an iron constitution to survive Kaoru's soba noodles.

Will the Akebeko ever recover from her cooking?

Cute story!
moeru himura chapter 2 . 3/8/2005
You're a natural "comic"! I love this fic! This is one of those fics that you don't want to end (and yet, it did.) Oh, how I wish I had (even if its just) 1/16 of your talent!

I really don't mind if you switch updates on this and your other fic. They are both very good and would be my (very) happy moments just to read updates from both of them. Pls update soon b/c I'm dying here already!:p
saitofan108 chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
This looks SO good! Please continue! (please, please) Your use of humour is excellent
Kurama's rose girl chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Great job! Lol There is something about the way you describe things that really lets you see it all happening in your mind. Lol I wish I could write like this... *wallows in self pitty*
Chibi-Tenken chapter 2 . 9/27/2003
I LIKE IT GOOD JOB!
Crystal Lily chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
Haha... How is Saitou still alive? Hasn't Kaoru burned down the kitchen yet? Anywayz, please write the next chapter soon!
SJ da Griffin chapter 2 . 3/2/2003
I'm sorry to say this so suddenly, but (pause, pause) I LOVE YOUR WORK! YOU ARE SO GOOD AT THE CLEVER HUMOR! I really like the observation Kenshin makes about how fascinating rice is in the 'Ruroni's Guide to Idiocy' (pause) 'OOhh! look, pickles!' That was th funniest! And I like the little boy, and the tough of Kenshin in a woman's garb is just too much! BWAHAHAHAHA! And in this, 'Swirly Vision'! I LOVE IT! TEACH ME YOUR WAYS, GOCHAN-DONO! (I used that suffix right, right?) HOW DO YOU DO THAT? The humor, I mean. It's great! But I've been considering posting a long-running fic I'e been working on, and would like tips and pointers, and to know if it involves e-mail or registration to post it. Please help me out. I would really appreciate it.
AJ Andreason chapter 2 . 2/12/2003
This one definitly has promise. I kinda like the Ruroni Guide better, but this is deffinitely a great addition to you work. Hope to see more soon-AFTER the Guide.
Dalamar the Dark chapter 2 . 2/8/2003
Poor Kaoru! Everyone hates her cooking! Oh well, I adore this chapter. Please write more - I'm running out of your fics to read. It's a tragedy!
Dalamar the Dark chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
I looooove this fic, it has a lot of potential! I am only partially happy that you're not making Kenshin crossdress again :)

Well, he did look adorable!

Keep writing!
Yukimi chapter 2 . 1/28/2003
o.O Saitou's still alive?

Could it be? Is Kaoru's cooking actually IMPROVING?

No way...

Anway, I love it so far!

Is Megumi going to win?

It would be most logical...

Besides, I can't see Megumi as a servant to Kaoru.
Ushuaia chapter 2 . 1/15/2003
funnyy!
StorytellerSJK chapter 2 . 1/11/2003
"It actually hadn't taken much to get Tae to go on a short weekend vacation. Just a little understanding, some gentle prodding, a dab of chloroform, and a coachman who was hired to not ask questions and drive non-stop until reaching Yokohama."

A line worthy of Terry Prachet. Which is just about the best praise I can give a story. More please. I definiatly want thirds. :)