Reviews for Expanding Horizons
Difdi chapter 13 . 5/10
Two things.

Under military law, 'just following' illegal orders does not shield anyone from anything. It actually adds a charge, if the person following the orders knew they were illegal and did so anyway. Just reasonably knowing they were illegal - even if the soldier did not actually know but should have known - is enough for a conviction. So no, the captain cannot shield his crew from murder charges.

With the use of that Shadow tech weapon, if the Hegemony were to announce in a press release that the Dilgar were servants of the Shadows, the Minbari would probably attack the Dilgar on the spot.
skarosianlifeform chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
What is the "coreward race" which fires on ships of "technological origins" ? The Tal'kona-cha ? I'm not sure they do such a thing. Or another race ?
Reikson chapter 21 . 6/15/2014
Where's that last epilogue bit?
WBH21C chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
So very well done!
ShadowCub chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
And all of this should have been a lesson for the humans.

Stay away from xenos and don't trust them. I'm surprised that they just didn't turn off all of the jump gates of the invading aliens.

A nice long update,, thanks going to read it again...slower this time.
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
Can't wait until your next story.
southern-reader chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
And I thought the last chapter was boring as sin.
Then I read this and now have decided to completely forgo reading the next.
serack chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
nice and those boxes always end up when moving :)
southern-reader chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
Could this have more scattered scenes than any story to date?
Sheesh!
Pick a plot line, scene, and stick with it.
I got so confused with the ridiculous changes that I just stopped reading in disgust!
stormguard chapter 20 . 11/1/2013
Brilliant storey. Shame it has to end.
Syphon01 chapter 20 . 11/1/2013
I like the minbari turning up just in time for Z'ha'dum to explode.

A pity this great story is coming to and end.

Perhaps a sequel could be written the Guiding hand of man might be an apt title.

I suppose thye epiloge will tie up the Minbari question of whether thay need to breed with humans to survive.

Perhaps sheridan who won't become starkiller still get his girl in delenn.
ShadowCub chapter 20 . 11/1/2013
Asses have been kicked Yay verily.

I feel like sigging the line where John tells them we worry about our own first and we're not your lackeys.

The Terrans getting all of that tech, the LONAW's and the rest are going to be jealous as hell...the Minbari clueless as ever are going to be like a ship without a rudder, I hate those bastards.

Sheridan cozying up with the Minbari is why I stopped watching B-5.

The Dilgar a investment that for the Terrans and the Dilgar paid off in spades. But waiting to see how all of the "thralls'' cope since their leaders have gone.

Pretty damn sweet and I'm sure I missed mention most of the goodies.
goddragonking chapter 20 . 11/1/2013
great ch and hope for more updates soon
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 20 . 11/1/2013
Very nice. How much longer until this story ends?
karthik9 chapter 20 . 11/1/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.