Reviews for War Burns
thyme2read chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Can't wait to read this one! You know all those Senators and Chairman Koval are some of my fav. characters. :)
thyme2read chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
Aww, the last part was really sweet. :) They're so darling.
"Friends only owe each other friendship." That was a great line, and as usual everyone seemed perfectly in-character.
Loved the part with Quark and O'Brien. Hahaha!
BewilderedFemale chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
*Squeal!* Letant! Oh I how I love that dashing Romulan Senator *sigh*
Oh and surprise, surprise, Commander Bochra will escort her; I love how Letant dangled that in front of her. Yes, I especially loved this chapter.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
I need a better word then Epic to say for this one...well done.:)
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Love it.:) Yay! Epic Read.
thyme2read chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Loved this chapter, esp. Quark and Martok. This part really made me laugh: He felt like spitting, so he did. So Klingon!
0afan0 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
A space battle between the Jem'Hadar, the Romulans, the Klingons, and... the Ferengi? Stranger things have happened. Quark "decides" to stay with the group. Its nice to see the depths of the characters. I like it!
njmrtl chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
I really liked this chapter! I hope to hear more soon.
0afan0 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Great chapter! More hand-to-hand combat coming up, I see. That should be interesting. Klingons, Romulans, Humans, and Ferengi all fighting together. Talk about strange bedfellows!
thyme2read chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Oh man, great chapter!

I'm glad you brought Martok back into the story; he's one of the more likeable Klingons.
Quark was hilarious, as always. "What happened to the do-gooders who frequent my bar?"
I wouldn't want to eat that nasty food, either. Ewww!
Poor Bochra, no rest for the weary.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Above epic read my friend...:) More please. :)
thyme2read chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Gul Trepar Ewwww
Loved this part: Geordi: Hey Bochra, you asleep? Bochra: Yes.
And this part: Bochra wasn't sure which was more shocking to him, the fact that they weren't dead, or the identity of the Good Samaritans.
Noneworking chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
I didn't think this was cheesy! but I am an 80's kid too so mebbe I am not a good judge! LOL Loved the transition scene where he thinks she is his wife...ahhh how the mind plays tricks! Great stuff girlfriend!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Nicely done. :)
0afan0 chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
"'Ask them politely?'" Trepar repeated incredulously.

Cardassian officers do seem to be on the dumb side don't they? I'll bet they would work well in a Chuck Norris movie - you know, bar room fodder! So, we have some unlikely heroes. They are saddling up again, ready to risk it all on an unsanctioned rescue. Bochra's beloved Guinivere is a turncoat saving her own skin! What will Bochra do if she is? What type of apologies and reparations will he have to make if he is not? Only Time will tell. Great reading and enjoyable as always.