Reviews for Retribution
love it kinda surprised its one of my favorite fanfics now 3
Zombie-Jedi-Nightwing chapter 23 . 2/11
My family wants to know why I was starin' at the PC screen with wet eyes and all I can say is "I keep yawnin'"

I would waste time tellin' you how mindblowin' this story is but I'm not gonna do that. I'm gonna go read SALVATION instead!
Zombie-Jedi-Nightwing chapter 22 . 2/11
HOLY SHIT THIS WAS SO FUCKIN' SAD I'M GONNA DIE!

Absolutely beautifully written, the emotions are so clear how you wrote them, and the finally end scene where Con shot Murph was...

Seriously, why am I crying over a STORY?!
Zombie-Jedi-Nightwing chapter 21 . 2/11
Murphy...?
Zombie-Jedi-Nightwing chapter 20 . 2/11
I can't tell you how breathtaking this chapter was. It was horrific and terrifying, but oh my GOD, you just wrote it so amazingly! The screams and the action leapt from the page, the way you wrote the terror and then Tabby's death was absolutely unbelievable. Then, the sudden silence when the brothers are in the car, with Murphy freaking out and the song...

Ever think of writing a real apocalypse story? Ya could do it.
Zombie-Jedi-Nightwing chapter 13 . 2/10
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I've never seen Boondock Saints - cries - but I adore the walking dead and love Norman Reedus so I watched a few clips of the movie and pieced together the twins and everythin'. This story is so cool, no OOCness or boring extra text. Definitely a thriller, the only downside is I have a hunch Murphy dies and that kills me inside but I don't care 'cause I'm having so much fun reading this!

The ending to this chapter was especially good, the radio and then radio silence was well written out and flooring. So, awesome job once more! :D

Yeah, don't ya just hate them flamers? The ones who just review to tell ya how much ya hate the story? Newsflash, dummies, ain't no one forcin' ya to read the stuff! Ya don't wanna read it, ya don't have ta, just quit callin' things "shit" and whatnot. I had one gal call one of my writings "fuckin' shit" so ya know what I did? Thanked 'em for the review, asked if they were confused 'bout anything that I could clear up to help them enjoy the story, and I ended up gettin' 'em speechless. So don't let bad reviews pull ya down, keep writin'!
Brooke Jackson chapter 23 . 7/19/2014
Awesome! Very cool! Already read Salvation. It was awesome too! Now for the 3rd installment.
Brooke Jackson chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
Oh my I love that IDEA on the additional note. Nice touch. Cool story so far!
duos-deathscythe chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Very sad...very GOOD! :)
To lazy to login chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
The names heavenlygothicgirl. Listen! I love this story! I'm a huge fan of all he movies and tv shows you've been referencing and the two boys- they are awesome as always. I haven't reviewed since I just want to read the next chapters so badly but I jus t wanted to say that this story is amazing and loved. Oh and your reaction to the person who told you this sucked was pure gold! Way to go! Thank you for not listening!
Mama's Stories chapter 23 . 11/24/2013
holy shit!
again, giving me a heart attack
i have loved the story, is there a second part to this?
do i have to wait for my daughter to come home from work, to find it
Mama's Stories chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
that broke my heart, can he survive without his brother?
Mama's Stories chapter 21 . 11/24/2013
this sucks!
i don't know what you are planning but i hope it is good
Mama's Stories chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
i was hoping the little girl was going to make it with them.
i don't see how the boys will ever be the same, what do you after that?
Mama's Stories chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
you scared the shit out of me with your opening, i was going to cry