Reviews for Kitty Katswell's Farting Problem
This was incredibly hot, I love how everyone is laughing at her while she's usually the one who's the most ladylike etc. and now she's the stinky character She should get a slap on the rear
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Thats one pussy I wouldnt mind petting...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
She is hot
You can't knowme chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
Kitty Katswell: (Begins by accidentally ripping one from her big butt in her tight, shiny jumpsuit) PPOOOOOOEERRT!" Oh!...Heavens was that me?! Oh my! (She then farts again in between her words "PPRRREEAAURREERR!") I am so sorry! I guess that's why they call me Stinky Kitty! Woohwee! (She then walks away leaving a nice view of her stinky round backside)
Isabella chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
She is rrrreeeeaaaallllyyyy realy mad!
ISABELLA chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I can't believe she broke a wall with her fart!
SuperSonicFan64 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
That's just like you to use the most obnoxious character in the cartoon world.
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Wait, you only update these particular stories about girl farts for other girls from other series once every 7 months?
DarkSuperShadow64 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
You know what?

I'm the person who requested this story.

And you know what? I love TUFF Puppy too! I requested this story simply because this show is funny, and this author is also funny. Put two and two together.

Why must this story be disliked simply because people worship the show like a god and won't take crap from nobody about this show?

Sometimes it's just cool to see something unusual made of your favourite series.

I actually love this show. But after hearing some of these comments, I felt ashamed of liking the show.
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Again with the computer room thing? Maybe Snaptrap can make a plan to go there and steal all computers, then fail after Kitty suffocates them with her gassy butt. X3
MewMewKnowsWho chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Again, not trying to sound offensive in any way whatsoever, but I can't beleive you made fun of Snaptrap...I'm really pro D.O.O.M./villian on the show. Oh well you do what you want and have fun with it I guess. :) Just don't make fun of Jack. Please? He's too adorable to take anymore beatings...
islanddog1571 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Same as the last chapters review.
islanddog1571 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Normally I'd yell at a person like you for writing a story like this... but I'd rather not come across as an angry, over zealous, out of control fan. But I warn you the TUFF Puppy fandom does not appreciate stories like this and we don't like it when people bash our show, so don't push your luck.
MewMewKnowsWho chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Don't say I really enjoyed this because Butch Hartman is who inspired me to go to school for animation, but it wasn't bad. Even though it was requested I have a question...Why in God's name would you throw this out in the middle of several TUFF Puppy supporters and expect it to go over smoothly? I swear I'm not trying to be mean to you AT ALL, because I respect opinions, but seriously? Anyway good job I guess...
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Snaptrap should get a load of this. Think about it. Kitty cuts the cheese, and Snaptrap's allergic to cheese. :P But it's your story, and Kitty does have a sexy figure and is cute too. :3