Reviews for Katniss the Explorer
The Hungers Games chapter 1 . 2/8
Oh my gosh, Katniss feels my pain.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
One of my favorite fanfics
Diego chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Died of laughter
The Hunger Games Forever chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Hilarious, I was dying of laughter especially at the end with "This," She said finally, choosing her words. "Was worse than being in The Hunger Games." XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Exactly what I thought of Dora the explorer(except I begin thinking that when I was 4)
me chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Lol ikr
StarCrossedLoverofHungerGames chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I can understand the position Katniss is in, when my sister was a baby I had to watch it ALL the time with her. I wanted to kick the TV but my cat did it for me :)
Katris Mellark chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
It's really so funny that I bursted out laughing and couldn't stop :)
Augvstus chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I attacked Dora when I went to Blackpool. Not kidding. :D I'm banned from Nickelodeon Land. They didn't find it that funny that a 6 year old beat up Dora.
Juliejustdance chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
LOLOLOLOLOL i agree with all this and i hate it at the end when its like whats your favorite part and you dont say anything then there like i like that part 2 LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
HG Just Because here and I know how you feel. Except I watched about ten episodes five times each! DURING CHRISTMAS BREAK! I wanted to kill myself. Or the tv. Or the people who invented Dora. Urban Dictionary is right. Insulting and for people in a coma.
the-hooded-figure2 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
My sister was learning french so I watched an hour of French singing stupid Dora first time ever i actually agree with Katniss on something
by the way I love your profile picture bradley james is the best
do you watch merlin?
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
"After some help from their viewers, ("IT'S THERE! THE MOUNTAIN IS RIGHT THERE, YOU BRAINLESS GIRL!")" Sigh. I feel the frustration. I feel it so deep. Great one-shot.
CoffeeQueenDemigod chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I laughed so hard! You are so good at writing parodies! They are hilarious! Wirte more PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Oh, definitely. I gotta check that out! See ya, Spaidel!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »