Reviews for The Child of War and his Chosen
this story is my favorite so far ,keep writing can't wait to read your other work!
I loved it the story was great Xena as a goddess and queen perfect
minderismeer chapter 34 . 8/12/2014
Yup, you definitely earned a favorite. Thanks for writing this story. It made my day.
minderismeer chapter 29 . 8/12/2014
I absolutely love this story. Love it! The stand off between Xena and Athena is perfect. And the interactions between Xena and Ares are also very sweet. I really like it that Xena knocks him down.
HeatherJS chapter 34 . 1/21/2014
I think you did a fantastic job with this one. I like your take on how Ares is Eve's father. The whole humiliating Xena part I enjoyed the most. She may try to deny it but she wants Ares. Ares certainly knows how to find the crazy ones though.
I love that they were both able to bring each other back from the bloodlust rage that consumed them. If that is not saying they are meant to be then I don't know what is.
Fantastic story! Keep up the great writing! :)
Angels-heart1 chapter 34 . 9/29/2013
Nice. Great story, loved it!
xentrya chapter 33 . 9/28/2013
Now this is my kind of chapter, Hun! Too bad Aphrodite decided to spoil all the fun! She always had this terribly bad habit to show up whenever something hot between the two was about to happen! :))
xentrya chapter 32 . 9/28/2013
Ares finally managed to act completely unselfish for once! Good for him! Great chapter Hun! :)
xentrya chapter 30 . 9/28/2013
It's so glad to see Gabrielle happy too...She and Perdicas really deserved a second chance together:) It's nice that you made that possible Hun, I'm sure Gabs loves you for that :))
xentrya chapter 34 . 9/28/2013
I'm so sad it ended Hun, it was a wonderful story. Congratulations, it took a lot of time and dedication to write it! You do deserve a medal for it! You're a fantastic writer! I can't wait to read your next story! I'm sure it will be absolutely amazing given your brilliant ideas and imagination! :)
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 34 . 9/26/2013
Beautiful and smart ending..and a very happy one too..
I enjoyed your story very much..Thanks and hopefully you will make another one.
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 33 . 9/26/2013
Wow, that was a marathon of lovemaking...
Dite tired is really hard to see but I guess that Eve is a handfull!:))
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 32 . 9/26/2013
Yes...a really sincere Ares was all that was necessary to make her drink that ambrosia..I knew it!I love that last phrase!
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 30 . 9/26/2013
So glad to read this...You made my day!
Only1ToniD chapter 34 . 9/25/2013
Congratulations on completing your story... Gabrielle. JK...lol... But really, congrats and I enjoyed it!