Reviews for One Shot
jcott3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Oooooooo, cruel twist of fate, having Rebecca as the sniper. Michael saves her brother and she accidentally kills his. I wouldn't be surprised if the people at USA decided to go with it.
purdys pal chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Great story, and it's something we're all wondering about. Who killed Nate and Anson.
Caroline Jessamine chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Interesting twist with so many possibilities.
WynonaRose chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Excellent story. Thanks!
southpawokpoet chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Really good work. A lot of people are wondering
bcmom chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Great job.
DKougar chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
WOW! All night I was thinking exactly the same thing! Rebecca wanted Anson dead, knew Michael would take him alive, & took matters into her hands, killing Nate by accident. I like your rendition of the scenario as I have enjoyed all your work. Would love to see you work this a bit further out in time. Does this eat at Rebecca? Does Michael find out? Does he turn , kill her, have compassion for her, or take revenge by killing Trent knowing R. Can't go to the authorities?
FicreaderT chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
A well- written one shot! I find it interesting that you think Rebecca's the shooter. I did, initially - but after more thought I think it's someone different and the team will spend most of the rest of the season trying to figure out who it was. Either way, I am looking forward to watching!
PSGProductions271 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Hey! Interesting take on the episode! I hadn't thought about the identity of the sniper (still reeling over Nate's death and the Mike/Fi final scene), but it being Rebecca is very possible. She has a strong motive to want Anson dead, but I think she'd be a better shot... well, we shall see. Anyway, great story. Ly x
FMSMandi chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Nice story. Wish it was as easy as it being Rebecca. But its not.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Dang. Interesting perspective. Definately one heck of a twist.
LN8866 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Omg...OMG...loved it! Never thought of Rebecca, but could be...the stuff we do for our siblings. Holy moly!