Reviews for Forever a Queen
Whitemiko12 chapter 5 . 5/9
I love the little one-shots! Update soon! A prompt I thought that would be something that Lucy would have is being able to listen and not interrupt till the very end and give good advice.
bluebird397 chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
*sobs*
Ansy chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
It was great! You're Lucy described wonderfully. I like it.
FNAFA chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
This is simply are blessed by God with a gift to write.
FORNARNIAANDFORA chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
WAAAAAAH!TEH FEELS,YOU JUST SUCKERPUNCHED ME IN TEH FEELS!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
What beautiful insight. :) Nicely done.
Chef 101 chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
I have no words to describe what wonderful thing you have done. I hope that you will continue writing these stories. I have been looking for a story like this with Lucy for a long time and you have done it. She is my favorite. Excellent work! :-)
FandomFairy01 chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
Fantastic
trustingHim17 chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
this is amazing! hope you write more soon!
MuggleCreator chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Awwwwwwww! Perfect.
Dragowolf chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Just got caught up with this... and I have to say, beautifully done! Lucy is my favorite and I love seeing so many sides of her. I tried to think of something to suggest but all I came up with was: Wise, forgivening, and nurchuring. I'm not sure what you'll do with those but even if you don't use them I'm still looking forward to future chapters.
Vaneria Potter chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Oooooh, I want to see Valiance!
1monster2 chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
I REALLY like this! Good job!
lost-in-elysium chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
This was wonderful! I found Mrs. Lovestock placing a rose on Lucy's grave poignant because it means her student had a profound effect on her that spanned many years. It just shows the reader Lucy was a person who left a lasting impression on the hearts of those she touched. Indeed, Lucy is wise beyond her years.
angelthree117 chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
I love these stories. How about mercifull as a trait? Can't wait for more!