Reviews for Forever a Queen
Ansy chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
It was great! You're Lucy described wonderfully. I like it.
FNAFA chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
This is simply are blessed by God with a gift to write.
FORNARNIAANDFORA chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
WAAAAAAH!TEH FEELS,YOU JUST SUCKERPUNCHED ME IN TEH FEELS!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
What beautiful insight. :) Nicely done.
Chef 101 chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
I have no words to describe what wonderful thing you have done. I hope that you will continue writing these stories. I have been looking for a story like this with Lucy for a long time and you have done it. She is my favorite. Excellent work! :-)
FandomFairy01 chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
Fantastic
trustingHim17 chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
this is amazing! hope you write more soon!
MuggleCreator chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Awwwwwwww! Perfect.
Dragowolf chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Just got caught up with this... and I have to say, beautifully done! Lucy is my favorite and I love seeing so many sides of her. I tried to think of something to suggest but all I came up with was: Wise, forgivening, and nurchuring. I'm not sure what you'll do with those but even if you don't use them I'm still looking forward to future chapters.
Vaneria Potter chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Oooooh, I want to see Valiance!
1monster2 chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
I REALLY like this! Good job!
lost-in-elysium chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
This was wonderful! I found Mrs. Lovestock placing a rose on Lucy's grave poignant because it means her student had a profound effect on her that spanned many years. It just shows the reader Lucy was a person who left a lasting impression on the hearts of those she touched. Indeed, Lucy is wise beyond her years.
angelthree117 chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
I love these stories. How about mercifull as a trait? Can't wait for more!
lost-in-elysium chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Thanks for posting this. I think you portrayed Lucy's resilience well in this chapter. I like how she learned to accept the fact that she was never returning to Narnia and made this negative into a positive instead; she's able to see light in the darkest of times. It is just one of her many admirable qualities.

I'm eager to see what characteristic you'll be depicting next. :)
Gaia was Framed chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Lovely chapter as always. I love how you show Lucy's strength here, and it was also a neat way to get in Eustace's drawing skills (we can guess he must have them, given his interest in studying insects).

Please keep writing, and I'm sorry for not reviewing earlier!

GwF

P.S. One minor error - at one point you refer to Eustace's drawing as a "hand-drawn photo"; you might want to substitute "hand-drawn image". It's tiny and does not detract from the story's quality as all, but you might want to fix it for continuity's sake. :-)