Reviews for Stark's Security Situation
Tekie Scythe chapter 13 . 9/3/2016
... Who calls him Anthony? Damn, I don't know enough Marvel villains for this.
Tekie Scythe chapter 6 . 9/3/2016
Oh god, I love his personality.
Tekie Scythe chapter 5 . 9/3/2016
so Phil is alive and fury is a dick
bismarckenterprise chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Oh my god are you a seer?
KK the Valorous chapter 13 . 5/8/2015
Cool. Was Ant-Man there?
KK the Valorous chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Ooooooooh! Vision! My favorite character. Let's just hope you get him in character.
2manyfandomstho chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
Ooh I enjoyed this very much. Great work, thanks for writing!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
I'm so glad Thor likes Vision! Squee!
MaiWishes chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Man, Im surprised Jarvis isn't jealous. Im jealous on his behalf. Jarvis should be in control of the android
fangirl-friend2 chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
Maybe your story is going somewhere, and maybe it isn't. But I'm 8 chapters in and it's the same scenario over and over. Someone meets the android the android gets a little more human like. I'm not going to read anymore. I'm bored.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
This fic sound like will have a sequel... tsk tsk tsk

Vision see everything?! Oh my god! Suddenly I saw a vision about Vision vs The Machine (from POI)! XD LOL [though i'd say the Machine might be the winner. Except if s/he vs Jarvis.)

Who/what's Vision's first priority beside Avengers Tower?! (o.0)
Because all Tony's Al(s) - Especially JARVIS - first priority (beside the purpose why they made for) is Tony, their creator!
Ardhoniel Marvelite chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
I assume this leads on to 'Team B to the Rescue'? Coulson meeting Vision was really funny! I've read all your stories now :( hope you publish something new soon! :D
Ardhoniel Marvelite chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Looking forward to Fury's reaction to Vision's appearence... imagine if the real coulson walked in and saw Vision without being forewarned! ROFL
Brown hair and eyes chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
Wow. Coulson's alive! Does Clint know? Thanks for writing I love the whole idea.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Jesus Christ! I hope Tony knows that Clint will probably kill him!