Reviews for Stark's Security Situation
2manyfandomstho chapter 13 . 3/9
Ooh I enjoyed this very much. Great work, thanks for writing!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
I'm so glad Thor likes Vision! Squee!
MaiWishes chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Man, Im surprised Jarvis isn't jealous. Im jealous on his behalf. Jarvis should be in control of the android
fangirl-friend2 chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
Maybe your story is going somewhere, and maybe it isn't. But I'm 8 chapters in and it's the same scenario over and over. Someone meets the android the android gets a little more human like. I'm not going to read anymore. I'm bored.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
This fic sound like will have a sequel... tsk tsk tsk

Vision see everything?! Oh my god! Suddenly I saw a vision about Vision vs The Machine (from POI)! XD LOL [though i'd say the Machine might be the winner. Except if s/he vs Jarvis.)

Who/what's Vision's first priority beside Avengers Tower?! (o.0)
Because all Tony's Al(s) - Especially JARVIS - first priority (beside the purpose why they made for) is Tony, their creator!
Marvel-Tolkien Fangirl chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
I assume this leads on to 'Team B to the Rescue'? Coulson meeting Vision was really funny! I've read all your stories now :( hope you publish something new soon! :D
Marvel-Tolkien Fangirl chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Looking forward to Fury's reaction to Vision's appearence... imagine if the real coulson walked in and saw Vision without being forewarned! ROFL
Brown hair and eyes chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
Wow. Coulson's alive! Does Clint know? Thanks for writing I love the whole idea.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Jesus Christ! I hope Tony knows that Clint will probably kill him!
sean chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
after seeing thor and loki in central park the avengers disbanded.S. to explore the country so the avengers decide a plan so plan A - B so it means a plan. so plan A is the first war and plan B is the last war so in 2012 he created a vision project and after created the all H.Y.D.R.A. and missile attack the world so the marvel and avengers are assemble to fight them so the tower is called the stark tower
thegirlwhowillwriteoneday chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
The end? This is a cliffhanger! :D You really are a fantastic writer, and you write the characters truer than the movies.
Bennett Fraser chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
I know that VISION is emulating Phil but he is an AI and he was created solely for Stark; getting rid of files that Tony has (no matter how dubiously he obtained them) is going against the purpose of his creation. Tony wanted someone for him and his not someone working for S.H.I.E.L.D. or its purposes; Clint may be likeable and he may work with Tony but he is ultimately a S.H.I.E.L.D. employee with their ultimate goals in mind. Basically, VISION had no right to break his code/programming and delete any files/information from Tony's databases, no matter whose 'privacy' he impinged on; especially as I know that Clint and Natasha have information that they shouldn't have on Tony that he didn't want anyone to know. While VISION is an incredible creation, he/it should remember his/its point of 'birth'; protecting Stark and his interest only when it suits him/it is not following orders.
Eelyn chapter 1 . 9/16/2012