Reviews for Heart of a Lioness:Through the Eyes of Queen -Book One: Jolina
Jonny2b chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
Another place holder chapter review./
As we can see they discoved the pridlands and made it there new home.

I thought the love sceans were good till you got into an circular loop a little which lost me a bit.

Otherwise good story.

Also I saw some insperation which Im honored to see from my self. :)
kora22 chapter 27 . 9/26/2012
I don't know how I didn't see this update until today! Great cliffhanger, you can bet I'll find the next update the on the first day. I'm still wondering who that lion is... He must be bad if Sinjun is scared of him.
Jonny2b chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
Ok this is a place holder for where I'm at in your fanifc.

My Thoughts. So far Its very poetic and a interesting story. I like the comedy such as
"Well I half-carried, half-dragged you." she answered.
"Whoa you must be pretty strong for a girl, I mean not that you looked small or weak or anything, your a good size, OH NO not that your fat..."

One thing I noticed is that your infatuated with the word Nantsingonyama.
lew leon chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
Ah! So many new characters! They seems pretty interesting. "Strawberry guy" too hi hi :D I can't wait to check what they will do to overthrow the rogues. Thanks for recommending my story, it's great of you ;) I will try to read more of your work next friday, as I'm pretty occupied :)
shut the goddamn door chapter 27 . 9/23/2012
fabulous again!
it is really good the way the characters dont just "say" things. they order, or snap, or something like that! im running out of things to put after speech!
i love the description of Sinjun at the end! really detailed!

looking forward to the next chapter!
lew leon chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
Heh, their talk was so funny :) And it's realistic that the lioness is a better hunter ;) I think that Joli is quite realistic and seems to be a good queen in future, although I might give her one distinct flaw. She's far from those stereotypes, being breave and a bit cheeky, in similar way as Nala :)
lew leon chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
Your begs were heard ;) I liked the reference between Joli's dream, the real fire and the fire that killed Mohatu's mother. It was quite moving. As were the feelings of the two characters. I felt it. So good work :) And your story is so smooth to read (I've probably said it somewhere, but again). I'm waiting on some more charaters now :)
lew leon chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
Okay, first about previous chapter. I loved it's atmosphere, it was really magic ;) For this chapter - Mohatu is escaping from the responsibility, huh? I consider it pretty realistic, especially that he lost his pride he was responsible of and it probably deeply hurt him. Good work with Rafiki, as always.
PS: I've updated today and yesterday :D
lew leon chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
WOW! It was my favourite chapter. The love scene was really moving and beautiful, especially the description of the fireflies, and you managed to find such a well-fitting song. And the story pace was good. It was great, really. I enjoyed it a lot.
Well, I described Mohatu in last review, and I didn't change my view. Jolina is witty, sweet and friendly, really likable character. It's just a beginning of your story, I'd like to see her in some interesting internal conflict - for now she seems a well- written character. The plot line is nice, but adding some new characters would add some spice.
To improve - well, there are some spelling mistakes, although in this chapter I haven't spotted any, so good work :)
Queen Simba94 chapter 27 . 9/22/2012
What's going to happen. Please update soon
Queen Simba94 chapter 24 . 9/22/2012
I loved The mother daughter moment
Queen Simba94 chapter 23 . 9/22/2012