Reviews for Heart of a Lioness:Through the Eyes of Queen -Book One: Jolina

IM CRYING!

- gets a tissue-

Beautiful chapter
Liana101 chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Jolina is fun loving, and mostly sheltered in the beginning but is also a free spirit with a potential in her future. Mohatu is a loving character and is a free spirit also and is also emotional at sad times. I can relate to Jolina because she lost two people important to her. I have lost both my great grandmother's. My parents are also divorced. I can relate to Mohatu
Because he went through so much especially since is mom died, his sister snapped, and he saw his father die on his mothers grave. I went through seeing how my mom and dad got divorced.
The plot is so interesting that I can't believe that this hasn't become a book yet! I WISH IT WAS A BOOK!
GIRL PLEASE! YOU DON'T NEED TO CHANGE ANYTHING NOR DO YOU HAVE TO IMPROVE ANYTHING
Liana101 chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
SADDEST CHAPTER EVER!

:( :( :( POOR MOHATU

LOVE THE CHAPTER STILL THOUGH.
Liana101 chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Aw! CAN YOU FEEL THE LOOOOVE TOOOONIGGT. LOL. I love the end of the chapter and how she feels about Mohatu. PERFECT CHAPTER! :D

LOVED THE CHAPTER!
Liana101 chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
POOR JOLINA!

LOVE THE CHAPTER
Liana101 chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
IM CRYING!

GREAT CHAPTER
Liana101 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
This chapter made me cry. I was thinking if you could because I was new here and was hoping to make a lion king story based on Urus past life. So Pm me if you can and I hope you will help me.

GREAT CHAPTER!

Love,
EleanorMiller101
snowdapple13 chapter 30 . 7/20/2013
I came so close to crying at the end! This is such a lovely story; I will definitely recommend it to my friend, who is considering writing a Lion King fanfiction. Not all stories have happy endings, and even though I don't normally like stories where the main character dies, Joline's death was a noble sacrifice that shows just how much can be sacrificed for family. I will definitely read the next book!
hunter305414 chapter 30 . 7/15/2013
Wow, great story! Really sad at the end though...wish jolina could've lived to see her daughter grow up. Over all probably the best fan-fiction I have ever read. Great job.
Daniel chapter 30 . 7/11/2013
That was amazing.
Last night, i just typed in Lion King fan fiction to see what I'd find, and I read 3 chapter's of Uru's story, but then I came here. Read the whole thing in 2 hours maybe. I loved it. The romantic scenes were pretty, I could envision everything, from romance to the fighting, an to how the characters felt. I teared up a little when Jolina died ;( and felt terrible for Mohatu and Uru. I cried again reading it tonight, harder, but also to when Aza dies. The ending was absolutely beautiful, I was really moved by the whole ending parts, and Jolina's last words to her daughter.
I look forward to finishing Uru's story.
KovuandKiara chapter 30 . 7/3/2013
I finnished it! To be honest, I cryed when Jolina died.
Im movin on to Uru's Book now
danny chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
I know you've finished but you could of had zazi appear more.
danny chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
you did very good with rafiki but how can rafiki live so long it's just I find It weird that's all.
323 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »