Reviews for Heart of a Lioness:Through the Eyes of Queen -Book One: Jolina
Scuta5 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
This chapter is short...But the amount of detail, more than enough makes up for it! Great job.
Scuta5 chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Not to bad. Jolina's mother is wise indeed. :) Or at least..um was...I was kind of hoping to learn much more about Jolina's mom, but that's alright, still a good story.
Scuta5 chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
This part reminds me of The Land Before Time. But that isn't a bad thing. :) And even sadder chapter, but looking forward to reading more.
Scuta5 chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Oh...The ending is sad indeed. :( But great chapter.
Scuta5 chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Jolina sounds like a pretty decent lioness, and I am curious a bit, about the past of Jolina's mother. Oh, and I must say, I love the title of chapter 27. It's kinda funny. :)
Scuta5 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Pretty good start, for the first chapter. Your writing gets better, from what I've seen. :) I like how you describe Jolina's body. I never really saw that before in a fan fic. At least I don't recall.
CaBu12 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Nice so far, I'm going to read the rest! Thanks for the suggestion on your stories.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, it's always hard.

As for the story it was an amazing read. The characters were all dynamic and interesting and the locations well described.

This just got better and better with each chapter and the ending was very well done.

Great job.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 29 . 2/2/2013
Very powerful chapter, I feel so sorry for Uru hopefully she'll pull through with love.

Mohatu must be going through hell at this point, I hope he pull himself together for the sake of Uru... or at least pretends that he's ok for her sake.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 28 . 2/2/2013
A noble death, sad but there are worse ways to go and she protected her family.

Great chapter.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 23 . 1/31/2013
Sad and happy at the same time.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 21 . 1/31/2013
Very sweet, nice change of pace.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 20 . 1/31/2013
Very nice, did not see this coming I thought the Pridelands already existed.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
Oh I hope that they get some revenge, Mohatu probably isn't strong enough to take on five lions on his own and the lionesses wouldn't last long against full grown males, if they work together they might stand a chance but I'm curious how this turns out.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
Very descriptive.

Good to see that the Pridelands already has some Lions makes things more interesting.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »