Reviews for Flying Free
Please update soon! This is so terrific cant wait for the next chapter.
bwie66 chapter 46 . 4/8
Yeah for updates. I am still with you and looking forward to mor chapters!
CaptainBadAssMarshmallowFluff chapter 46 . 4/8
So I just found this fic, and I'm totally in love. My (GCSE) Spanish is a little rusty but; ¡qué bien! gracias and mercès :D
OMG ! So happy for this new chapter ! :)
Jaaa ein update,hab mich total gefreut und bin gespannt wie es weiter geht.
OMG! You're back and I'm so happy with this chapter! I just love this so much, please keep going! PLEASE!
The Easter Bunny came early! Love, love this story- THANK YOU for bringing the joy of a new chapter!

Welcome back!
Jaa schön das es weiter geht,freu mich sehr und bin gespannt wie es weiter geht. :)
You're back! After all this time and with such an awesome chapter. Thank you! I can't wait to read more!
Renee86 chapter 46 . 4/4
So excited to see this story back! And yes yes, i'm reading! Can't wait to see little Tamara! :0 Can't wait to see more posted when possible.
Renee86 chapter 1 . 3/25
Any chance this will ever be updated? I've been a fan of it for a while, and no postings in almost 2 years. :(
I 'm begging you Please, PLEASEEEE continue . That's my favorite fanfiction, PLEASE .
glowshadow chapter 45 . 9/10/2014
I do hope you plan to continue this!
SanctuaryGurl22 chapter 45 . 7/31/2014
I just read this fic again for like the 3rd time and I love more each time I read it. I do hope you keep going with this story its one of my favorite.
malson72 chapter 45 . 7/18/2014
Gran fic. Espero que l'actualitzis aviat. Espero amb impaciència! ;)