Reviews for ForeSight in Minature Series
Bill Dodrill chapter 5 . 7/4
I found the introduction of genetic manipulation of the seeds by Wildsong just great. Having the hertasi in on the joke against Steelmind is also a great plot twist. Looking forward to when Darci returns to Haven with her bonded dragon. And really am looking forward to seeing the Companion who chooses the girl with green thumb.
sanders1800 chapter 5 . 1/28
I love this story and hope you decide to post more.
tanilc chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
I love this story. It is so funny. I hope you will continue with it
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
Hilarious! Wildsong is an excellent name for her. She seems to see a Gift, want it, and gains it. Those plants are insane... What's Rolan going to say about her arboreal tendencies?

Please continue.

CT
Scarlett Foxie chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
Lolololololol!
Stormshadow13 chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
Lol, oh, this fic is funny! I love it and can't wait to see what pops up next.

I was wondering something about the yellow roses. Is it illegal to plant them? Say in a city? In a back Yard?
pandorablueskies chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
Absolutely priceless. I can just picture the Companions, especially Kantor laughing his socks off :). Hope you'll add more soon.
spelljammr chapter 5 . 2/6/2015
More!
Ari 347 chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
Ok, so I do like your story, just one really tiny suggestion? The way the Companions spoke in the original books was shown with italics and colons (yes,I know that that's the wrong way to make it plural), and I actually spent the first chapter completely confused. Also, just a random question here: What's the time gap between this and the Owl Mage trilogy? (And yes, I've read all the books,I do know what I'm talking about) Thanks! And Darci is really funny and brilliant!
WhiletheBabySleeps chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
I can't wait to see the next bit. What a wonderful story! The description of the Rosewall Gardens makes me want to get out my sketch pad!
BloodLily16 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
A dragon? AWESOME! :DDDDDD
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
You wouldn't believe my reaction when I saw this. I LOVED Brightly Burning (Poor Lavan… ;( ).
TMI Fairy chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Amusing.
Borys
wendums chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Flipping heck. To imagine this garden let alone descibe its growth has me totally amazed and gobsmacked. Cool
wendums chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
I don't know why I waited so long before reading this fic. So far is is hilarious. Thanks