Reviews for Decisions and Sacrifices
sadi chapter 14 . 10/26/2007
Hi Tigress!

I've finished reading ( second time already , what a wonderful book ) "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".

I re-read "Decisions and Sacrifices" too at the same time.

I am so sorry i didn't review it till today.

Your first fic , a brilliant , terrific one.

Ron and Hermione...The two of them are the reason i adore " Harry Potter". And you wrote a fic about them ( lucky me )!

Their characterization is flawless, perfect.

Their love is priceless , you wrote it exquisitely well.

This story is short but full of so many great moments : Hermione facing Voldemort , Ron not leaving her in the hospital wing , Hermione rushing to see Ron after her nightmare ...in fact every moment they are together , i can't find one single mistake here.

Ron comforting her and the last chapter...

Just thinking about it makes me happy!

Thank you so much for this Tigress.
sana chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
hey great storyy loved it! the malfoy kiss part was a lil umm lol didnt fit him caring wasnt bad tho hehe but the rest was GREAT! good jobb!
WhiteLinen chapter 14 . 9/27/2004
heh heh... lol that was kinda cheesy romance novel at the end there, but those make me laugh, so I'll let it go lol. This was a pretty good story! Keep writing,

t14m
Lauren chapter 14 . 7/24/2004
that was so good! i really enjoyed it it was hard 2 stop reading and i am not just saying that! that is ok if u don't wanna right a sequel because we all now that they will end up with each other! no mater what! that was again really good!
Anish chapter 14 . 7/18/2004
THIS CHAPTER IS AMAZING IT SHOWS WHAT THE READERS

ALWAYS WANTED
Jakoby chapter 14 . 11/24/2003
Yay! Ron and Hermione fluff!

wo

*Dari*
alyshia chapter 14 . 7/11/2003
Hey that waz like da beat srory i'v ever read u r such a great wrighter, jus make sure dat u wright more, n if u do PLS E-MAIL ME, IM A BIG FAN OH HP. Thanx
i am not chapter 14 . 5/26/2003
wow, i like your style, and your plots too,the ending's pretty good,

the whole thing is smooth and i don't remember reading anything that sounded forceful just to advance the story.

its nice to read a story w/ an actual plot
Wadesbabygirl21 chapter 14 . 2/8/2003
I can't believe this is your very first fic...when I look back at the first thing I ever wrote I laugh out loud...but you should be proud of yourself. The entire story was fabulous. All the emotions were very realistic and Ron is such a cutie. You are very talented!
Wadesbabygirl21 chapter 14 . 2/8/2003
Guest chapter 14 . 1/7/2003
You ought to have more than thirty-something reviews! Your story is wonderful! You're very talented (even at the love scenes) and I hope you continue to write-if only for fun. :) I've enjoyed reading this story and will probably reread it again-that's always fun! I highly recommend this fanfic to anyone. :)
esther chapter 14 . 9/15/2002
aaaw i love it , all the story was so special and cute and ...i havent got words to describe how much i like it, keep writing you got talent!
laJardiniere chapter 14 . 9/15/2002
WOW! That was so nice; thanks for writing such a satisfying fanfic, some these days just aren't good, but yours was very sweet and nice and suspenseful and it had the best ending. Congratulations on writing such a good story!

Rae
Amanda chapter 14 . 9/2/2002
OMG! I LOVED IT! I think I reviewed a while back... Anywho, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me when you have written another Harry Potter fan fic! Good luck and GREAT JOB!
Digital Damita chapter 14 . 8/24/2002
I LOVE IT I'M CRYING! ITS SO CUTE AND ROMANTIC I'M GOING TO PRINT IT OUT AND READ IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN i love it and yoru going on my fave list hehe on my site at .net (plug!)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »