Reviews for Music Of The Night
kahu22 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I love this Chapter... I love that Peter was there for Alicia when her father passed away.

-and that she wants to return what he did for her.

I love how HONEST you write this. The confusion, the pain, the hesitance. Peter being unsure and Alicia being unsure. 3 This is how it would be. Alicia wanting to comfort Peter.

The song... Have I told you lately that I love you?
Have I told you there's no one else above you?
#Dead

I had some tears at the end when Peter was crying.. my little heart breaks for him.

A perfect chapter, sad and honest. :):)
kahu22 chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
I have no words... I love Peter in this... I want to hug him. 3

Super sweet and hot. I loved this. Alicia not wanting to hurt Peter, not wanting to lead him on, but understanding and wanting to be there for him while he was hurting.

"it was like they were bonding their souls and hearts and lives together once more" Fav...Line... Amazing. So true. The communication at the end was honest and sweet.

A lovely chapter. 3
Bye11 chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
I could definitely see both inspirations :D

This was a great sex scene. Assuming for the minute it takes me to write this review that Will doesn't exist (it's the only way to write what I want to write ;P) I would definitely want something like this to happen. You have to develop confidence in one another during 15 years of marriage. It seems absolutely plausible and very well-written. And it fits so well with the lyrics!
Bye11 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Do we know that Peter is a pianist? You're going to make me start loving A/P stories ;P.

Loved this one, and you already know I love the song :D.
Steffili chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
such a good story :-) And really erotic without being "dirty" smut ;-) You write that kind of thing so well my love :-)
Randi chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Gosh, Josie, you truly outdid yourself here. This was SO perfect! I remember the Gossip Girl scene you're referring to which, along with your great writing, gives this scene an even better visual, so it's very vivid in my mind and this fic is easily one of my favourite pieces you've ever done. It was so beautiful and sad and tragic and yet absolutely wonderful. I loved all the parts about it being their second "I do", and her holding him while he cried, and them being each other's only family, ugh, it's all so sweet and perfect! Definitely going to my favourites this one.
Kikidevil17 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
AMAZING! Goshh totally mad me so hot, and then at the end made me so emotional a lump in my throat! Thank you so much for updating this fix, its so good makes my heart feel all warm and fuzzzy! Great job hun! loved it!
TehreemS chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Chapter 2 was so beautiful, great song choices and your writing was amazing as usual. And of course the fact that its AP makes it even better ;) love you for writing this amazing story. Oh and btw this review really is me, and not the crazy ass stalker you seem to have acquired who gets weird kicks out of writing fake reviews ;)
Tehreem chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
THIS
IS
SPARTA
JK but no this is PERFFFFFFFFFF I LOVE YOU JOSIEPOO AS I TOLD YOU ON TWITTER TOO, MWAH!
Believe78 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Aaaaawwww, you already know I LOVE it :) And really loved that you went with my song suggestion. So happy to help :) And you know I love your amazing writing :)
Randi chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
You had me at "Night time sharpens, heightens each sensations" LOL.
Thank you for combining 2 of my favourite things, Phantom and A/P :) I'm getting spoiled in this one!
This is so sad and tragic and beautiful all at the same time I don't even know what my emotions are doing to me... I'll be sending you the bill from my therapist... :P
Seriously though this is great, can't wait for chap 2 to be finished!
pauline chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
thank you i like your stories. I always think, things between them run deeper than what they show to public eyes. they were partners, they were friends before they were lovers even if they were never bored in the sheet, they were passionate in this area also. And together they are a force to be reckoned. and even if he hurt her deeply, she always was ambivalous in the tv show, she still care about him, still love him and find him sexy and she share the same goal, the same view of politics. Will never had much in common with her, he was not deeper like peter. And she choose peter for a reason back then, will say when she see peter florrick he didn't exist anymore bck in their youth. Alicia is a strange woman, cold on the exterior but warm when she like you but she is also a woman, a mother, a lover and a fighter. As for peter, he was always more than what people think about him, handsome, sexy, powerfull a perfect leader but also a bad guy (even if he fight for good, he can be tough, rough and cold if it's needed) and maybe it was this side he didn't want to show her in their mariage, the cold ruthless man he is in work. even if in some way she know when she meet him that he was not like other proper guy (no matter his family) and it was one reason she was attracted to him. they are perfect for each other and the woman she became can finaly accept him fully. continue it's good
Carol chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Please continue
gabsmachado chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
please continue, love Peter and Alicia together, they're strenght
TehreemS chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Thank you so much for that beautiful story Josie :) it was so well thought out and written and it was just perfect. It's everything I thought it would be and more. I loved it :D