Reviews for Healing Hands
Fangirl-Karla chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Soo cute! :'D
MikariStar chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I could really see this happening.
Iriva1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Great job! Both Tahno and Korra in character and the interactions between them are really well written. The entire story comes off as real and genuine because of that.
DrBarber chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Very well written. Good job.
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Tahno was a character I simply adored in the series, he was so over the top full of himself and pretentious I couldn't help but get a kick out of him. Quite honestly, I don't really see a lot of chemistry between Korra and Mako right now and a Kahno (or whatever) 'ship actually appeals to me. At first it would be awesome just because it's so ridiculous, but I can see the creators working and exploring both their characters to the extent where it really made sense.

Great job with Tahno and Korra in this. The POV seems to be authentically his in the words he uses and how he approaches things. Very effective and sympathetic portrayal of how he feels without his bending and how he felt when it was taken. Korra's character comes across well through Tahno perception of her, and the things you have him like about her actually make sense and don't seem like your just spinning soap bubbles. Wonderful compare and contrast moment when Korra gives back his bending juxtaposed to when Amon took it away. Tahno's awareness of the return of his bending was creative, touching, triumphant, and kind of redeeming. I like how the first thing he does is a relatively small thing, but it's still something that would be utterly impossible without bending, it was really affecting and lovely. I enjoyed this quite a bit, their relationship was believable as was the entire situation, and the story was told well.