Reviews for The Random Adventure's of Pokemon
If no one told you te amo means I love you!
CreedCustodian chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
(I mean no offense).So stupid it's funny. I've actually laughed out loud a couple times. Keep it coming.
Candycorn chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Please finish soon
DarkUmbreon21 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
it's so funny seeing the dark chronical characters meeting other cartoons XD I'll be intrested to see how clair reacts when she escapes the prison. Oh and for the previous chapter instead of 'te amma' it is 'me llama' hope this helped and i hope you can update this soon!
Tsaukpaetra chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Yay for shenanigans! They haven't met pinkie yet, but I can't wait to see how night reacts to her.
Keep going! ;)
Nobodyknowsmysorrow chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
You should make this an X-over because of so many crossovers. And maybe add Digimon, if you know of it, lol.
XwildtorchicX chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
... FINNALYYY! It has been literally about 3 months since u updated!? Why :p Oh well good chap anyway
aggronlv45 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
oh goodness, this has got to be the weirdest thing ive ever read... nevermind i take that back. Nut I can't wait to read more, this seems like it'll be a very funny story.
Living Encyclopedia chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Okay,, I'm guessing this story also crosses-over with Adventure Time... You might want to add that to the summary.
Living Encyclopedia chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
AHH! Now I've got that stupid map song stuck in my head! D: Anyway, continue this please.
dewotter chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Ruby in Ponyville?! O.o
I can see were this is going.

Will Clair be in this? .
KittehPOWAH chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I LOL'd so hard. Keep going. Use more kids shows.
Tsaukpaetra chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I just about died laughing reading this. I have no idea what the second scene references, but the rest were hilarious! oh, and I'm sure others , it would have been "me llamo Dora" I think...
keep going! :)