Reviews for Spark
Peregrin Took the Falcon chapter 1 . 5/10
That's an interesting way of thinking about it. I always thought of Men as being bright, more emotional, and therefore shorter, but you're probably right. It makes a lot of sense that way...
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Oh, I think this is the best poem of yours I've read so far! I just love how the lines are similarly worded! Awesome!
Morgaur chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Okay. It's a little difficult to see at first, but yes, it is there. Nice. Though I feel it would be better a bit longer - don't get fret, I know how hard long poems are to write. And yes, if you start wondering, I am systematically favouriting all your Silmarillion/LOTR fics. What can I say - they are, in my opinion, the two greatest things ever written. And I have (almost) memorised the Silmarillion and the other writings off by heart.
Mornen chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Interesting... I know that's a terrible way to begin a review, but this was interesting. It was much shorter than most of the poetry that you write, and written in a different style than I have ever seen before, so it was interesting. Personally I think it sounded like the beginning to a longer poem about the two, that would explore more of their feelings and worries about one another, but that would be quite an order. As it stands, it seems to be an exploratory piece that helps the reader to think more about the differences between them. And, just in my opinion, the first stanza stuck out more, particularly the first line. Keep at your poetry! :)

(I'm sorry this review is so late; I thought I had reviewed it earlier when I first read it, but I guess I didn't.)
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Yet, I think Men got the better end of the deal as even though they have shorter lifespans and die, they can move beyond the Circles of the World, while Elves are doomed to stay connected to Arda as it fades...