Reviews for The Cherry Blossom Spark
KuroichiRukibara chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
This is just so... KYAAAAAA! Yes! Rukia and Byakuya's sibling love! I love it when Byakuya expresses himself to Rukia, I mean she deserves it and Byakuya... Well, we all know how he feels. Thank you for writing this lovely story!
DaughteroftheMafia chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Amazing tribute to the Kuchiki siblings. I adore this.
P.S I LOVE the little nod to Naruto you out in here.
X-Chick303 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Brothers and sisters for the win!
Riku7474 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
GUYS! GUYS GREAT NEWS! HE'S ALIVE! He's in a coma BUT HE'S ALIVE! P.S GREAT story. You captured those characters perfectly. Thanks, your great ;)
Butterfly Wings chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I love this story, I bought the book as well and I literally cried for 3 days when I first heard that Byakuya died but then found out that he isn't actually dead and I still cried. :) As sad as I may seem but Byakuya is my favourite character. I love how Rukia and Byakuya bonded in thiis story, it's great. write more because you are so good :)
SpellcheckAlways chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
AWWWW OMG sooo cute :D I was looking for a story just like this to read. So happy I came across it! :D
teshichan chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Such a lovely brother-sister moment! :) The latest chapter of Bleach made me so sad... BYAKUYAAAA! :'((((

Hope you write some more
Simply Christian chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This was a good, sweet depiction between brother and sister. I think you're the first person to write Byakuya telling Rukia, "I love you," without it being a pairing. And you did it in such a way that was believable, and made a powerful impact on the story.

I won't be surprised if Byakuya turned out to be Killed Off For Real. Sad, but not surprised. When Sasakibe was killed off, I had the ominous feeling that other, more significant characters would also die, since this would be the final arc of Bleach. But I have to admit, Byakuya's death caught me completely by surprise. There's still a small chance for him to survive, but I'm not betting money on it.

This was a lovely and perfectly heartwarming tribute to Kuchiki Byakuya and Rukia.
Leaf Shinobi chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Aww that's the sweetest thing I've ever read. You capture these two so well.
Lady Island Rose chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
That was the most beautiful family moment :') excellent work!
RosesandEdgars chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Beautiful. Just amazing. Rukia and Byakuya bonding is always sweet and nice. And yes, 502 pissed me off too. Because there's no way I can go through this without feeling pissed off at Kubo, because a) Byakuya dies and that means my first and second(s) (Gin and Ulquiorra) favourite characters will die and b) If Kubo trolls us and says Byakuya is alive, I will be pissed of for worrying for god knows how many weeks.
Crystalline Arch chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I love it! brilliant! God, I hate Kubo Tite for killing such a wonderful character as Byakuya. Thank you for the sweet and heart-warming story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
For a long while since the fullbring arc came out, i've been continuing bleach only for byakuya, my favourite character. Now that the latest arc seems to be a huge improvement, kubo has to break my heart by killing off such an amazing character. Okay, so what if major character deaths bring great plot development? There'll be a lol less fans to to be watching this 'great plot development' since a lot of byakuya's hard core -and there are A LOT-might quit reading the story.
On a lighter note, your story was simply sweet and touching. I detest byaruki, and what you wrote was just their bond as siblings and I liked. I like that hisana was mentioned and find it totally incredulous that she wasn't mentioned at byakuya's death. She is, after all, the main reason why rukia means so much to byakuya.
Thank you for writing something so sweet.
FanOfYours chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This was such a beautiful story. I really hope Byakuya isn't dead. Out of all the characters Kubo had to land on Byakuya. That's not cool, he was my favorite character. Rukia is going to be devastated.
girly tomboy chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Ahhhhhhhh! That was such a wonderful story! You should write more things about Rukia and Byakuya and their sibling relationship. Byakuya shouldn't have died. It had only been 1 or 2 years since the "Rescue Rukia" arc. I don't like it! :( I thought that their relationship as, how should I say it, "real siblings" had just started when Byakuya rescued Rukia from Aizen. It's waaaaaay too early for Byakuya to die! Byakuya and Rukia were my favorite sibling "couple." At the last chapter page, Kenpachi was probably holding a Quincy. I hope he kicks their asses! I'm soooooooo sad! I reaaaaaaaaaaaaally hoped that Tite Kubo didn't actually kill Byakuya, but I know that he actually died. :( :( :(