Reviews for Meeting Macfarlane
Carey chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
I have loved your fan fiction ever since you started it! You've actually inspired me to write my own Seth MacFarlane fan fic. Which I'll be starting this summer. Keep up the good work!
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 20 . 10/25/2013
Sequel?
Guest chapter 20 . 5/3/2013
Great loved every bit of it!
A chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
I love your writing style! I wish I had read this as it was being posted to get my input in... but I would have actually really loved Mila and Seth.
About 90 percent of fan fictions about Seth are always about him falling in love with a fan or just an average girl who represents kind of his fanbase.
While I love these stories, and they all have their own twists, the concept is getting a little worn out. I think a Mila/Seth fanfic would be interesting because we all secretly would be okay with them dating, and I personally have always wondered what that relationship would be like from someone else's eyes.
I wish I was in a bit sooner to give my two cents, maybe you could write a fanfiction about the two? :D Nah, I don't expect you to do that.. but it's a nice thought ;D
Anxnymxus chapter 20 . 11/27/2012
I'm anxious for the sequel possibly 3
MusoukaS chapter 20 . 10/6/2012
... my inner fangirl just died. This is, honey, wow. Amazing. Great ending for a wonderful chapter. Well, done, so well done. And your writing is just amazing, so flawless, so perfect. Just... perfect. So goddamn perfect, honey. Really.
KarminKarma chapter 18 . 9/30/2012
Update soon! I just love how you wrote this chapter, along with the others :) I want seth and Mila to date in reality but I just want Seth and Bree to be together
Mrs. MacFarlane chapter 18 . 9/29/2012
Update soon! I am in love with this story.
MistyMix chapter 18 . 9/28/2012
Oh god. Please Update. So much drama. Love.
KatieLynnxD chapter 18 . 9/25/2012
I looooovvveeeeee the new chapter MOREMOREMOREMORE xD
MusoukaS chapter 18 . 9/24/2012
OMFGHGHAHADKSNDSKDNSKNA XC!

This chapter... so hot. I'm blushing, really. I love this. I love this so freakin' much. I love Alex picking him up, I love Bree having a sex fantasy (in his pool, eek), I love him showing up at the same place and punching the dude. OMFGSDUHSJDHSJDHSJJA. I love this, did I mention it?

Do whatever it is what you need to do concerning the story's length, though.
Mrs. MacFarlane chapter 17 . 9/18/2012
I can't wait till you update, and I can't wait for longer chapters! I do hope Bree and Seth get back together. They seem so perfect.
MistyMix chapter 17 . 9/18/2012
Oh gods, I can't handle it! I just want them BACK TOGETHER!
minakoS chapter 17 . 9/18/2012
I like when the weight was lifted and how he talked about loving her, then he got heavy again.
MusoukaS chapter 17 . 9/18/2012
This chapter is amazingly dramatic. I love it to bits. Can't wait to see more, hun. It's gonna be epic!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »