Reviews for Her Moment of Weakness
Adelled chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
Loved " magazines older than her child."
Msteine23 chapter 26 . 5/20/2013
This happened to my parents when my little sister was born! I miss this show so much...I am still upset with the way they ended it.
Abby and Liv Snigglebottom chapter 30 . 4/5/2013
Wow, this was an amazing story, I'm so sad to see it end. Oh well, this chapter was great. I loved Norah's excitment over Nate's homecoming, it was so adorable! I can't wait to see what you cook up next. I'm sure it'll be awesome, as per usual. Mary and Marshall forever!
jekkah chapter 30 . 4/4/2013
This was an incredibly sweet ending to a great story! Loved it.

Can't wait to read your next one even as I'll miss this one!
BrittanyLS chapter 30 . 4/1/2013
Absolutely perfect! Can't wait to read your new story!
JJ2008 chapter 30 . 4/1/2013
Excellent job from beginning to end! Sweet ending, just loved Norah with Nate-) And I look forward to your next work.
BravoExpressions chapter 30 . 4/1/2013
I loved the ending and I love Nate! He s ounds adorable, and Norah's behavior tow ard him is so cute - love Jinx/Peter set ting up the room as well! So sorry I hav e not kept up on the reviews; I am woefu lly inept. You have given me way more th an I deserve on my latest story, and I c an't thank you enough for it!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 30 . 4/1/2013
Nice ending! I loved it! I'll be on the watch for the next story.
redbrainbluebrain chapter 30 . 3/31/2013
Nicely done. Love that Norah got to meet her new little brother. Thank you writing and sharing this story. Looking forward to more stories from you.
JMS529 chapter 30 . 3/31/2013
Great story from beginning to end. Glad to see Norah's excitement about being a big sister remain when she met her brother. Mary's introspect at the end was well done. Thanks for sharing this story and looking forward to the next one.
Abby and Liv Snigglebottom chapter 29 . 3/26/2013
Aw, only one more chapter? I'm so sad to see this story end. Great chapter though, I'm super happy to see that Marshall made it in time!
JJ2008 chapter 29 . 3/24/2013
Ahhh, so sweet! Loved how the two little ones share the same birthday-). Marshall is a natural. Sad to see it end though, looking forward to your new story-)
BrittanyLS chapter 29 . 3/24/2013
How cute! Fitting name!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 29 . 3/23/2013
Nice chapter, glad Marshall got there on time! Loved the names for both babies.
JMS529 chapter 29 . 3/23/2013
Great chapter. Like how Mary refused to compromise on the middle name and let him have just Marshall's name. Rita and Nate sharing the same birthday was a nice touch. Sad to see this story is almost over, but I've enjoyed it and am looking forward to the new story you're working on.