Reviews for Titanium
AiMila chapter 21 . 9/13
i really like this story
kingsholto chapter 8 . 4/17
It really doesn't make sense that spock would still hate him since he didn't hate him for the kobiashi maru and that is what began their troubles in the movie.
tanseynz chapter 21 . 3/2
The only question I have left is why Komack was involved at any point? Riveting story!
louisesnape chapter 21 . 2/6
Love it
Kokoroyume chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
Nice story :)
DemeRain chapter 21 . 10/11/2014
I love this twist on the film. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
Spock's consent is not required at all? :P
catbob1 chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
Kudos on a job well done. Jim seemed a little out of the character we usually see him as but that is the point of fanfics - you give us other aspects of a character. This was done beautifully and I especially enjoyed the way Spock helped Jim find his inner strength to become the man he was meant to be. Thank you.
Idahohorsegirl92 chapter 21 . 4/29/2014
KHAN! Please please please let Khan not be betrayed! I know he is extremely violent and rather sadistic but I have hope. After all, he just needs to find his Dr. Watson. :} :
cyiusblack chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
update soon
Kotori-Sensei chapter 2 . 2/20/2014 i understand. This Jim, insted of a cocky atitude as a shield against the world, decided that a "not fighting" atitude was the best...and after the rape, well... he is really traumatized. Poor Jim...
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Hello. Congrats for you fic. I just started but it looks really good so far. I never had read such a shy and insecure Jim.
I'll keep on reading to know the cause...
Ciega Chica chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
You know I had the funniest thought during this scene: Oh no, there goes another red shirt. Haha no matter where they always get the short end of the stick :P
gummibear chapter 21 . 12/14/2013
You should make a sequel
catflo chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I very liked your story !