Reviews for Titanium
uzumaki misaki chapter 21 . 10/9
This was an awesome and well-written story. I read it in less than a day and I absolutely loved it. Good work! Please write more Kirk/Spock stories, you have a gift for it. This is my new favorite OTP!
uzumaki misaki chapter 19 . 10/9
uzumaki misaki chapter 18 . 10/9
Damn! That was really hot! Well done! I'm loving all the sweet romance! D
uzumaki misaki chapter 17 . 10/9
This chapter is amazing! So romantic!
DragonsDreamer chapter 21 . 4/20
I really enjoyed your story. The plot and characters were well written. It was a awesome story.
misuky7 chapter 21 . 1/26
This was a shivering story. I just adored it. Jim has always been smart but this takes it to a whole new level and I am very pleased with how it went. I cannot wait to read more of your work. :3
Swagness maximum faness chapter 6 . 1/16
Aw this is great
AiMila chapter 21 . 9/13/2015
i really like this story
kingsholto chapter 8 . 4/17/2015
It really doesn't make sense that spock would still hate him since he didn't hate him for the kobiashi maru and that is what began their troubles in the movie.
tanseynz chapter 21 . 3/2/2015
The only question I have left is why Komack was involved at any point? Riveting story!
louisesnape chapter 21 . 2/6/2015
Love it
Kokoroyume chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
Nice story :)
DemeRain chapter 21 . 10/11/2014
I love this twist on the film. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
Spock's consent is not required at all? :P
catbob1 chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
Kudos on a job well done. Jim seemed a little out of the character we usually see him as but that is the point of fanfics - you give us other aspects of a character. This was done beautifully and I especially enjoyed the way Spock helped Jim find his inner strength to become the man he was meant to be. Thank you.