Reviews for Titanium
Shebajay chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
This chapter is really good. I loved seeing Spock kiss Jim. Also, seeing the elder Spock and Spock talking was great. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
SaphhirreMoon chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
Awesome as always! Keep it up!
Crow of Death chapter 16 . 1/30/2013
Love this! Please please please update soon.
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
Shit, this is a fantastic story. You've portrayed all the characters well & woven in your own ideas with surprising ease. You've also got me anticipating the next chapter eagerly. I can hardly wait to see Mitchell get his due and Spock & Jim's relationship get closer and closer to more than friendship. I can say with much certainty, that I'll be favoriting this fic once it is completed : D In the meantime, I will check out your profile as it appears that anything you should write would be highly fascinating.
Mychelle in a Wonderland chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
In the middle of the chapter, I was afraid that dark things would happen, but I was so glad with the conclusion! As Spock said, Jim facing and kicking Gary's ass changed him, and I hope that this change will be good... anyway, I'm really anxious for the next (:
foxeeflame chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
Wow! This was most excellent! The emotions and fluent writing as well as the plot made this fic a pleasure to read! Will there be more! Please don't stop!
EmeraldEyed chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
An interesting story, keep up the great work!
RubyHair chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
Yeah! LOVED IT! The way Jim finally came into his own and kicked Mitchell's butt was the best. And he couldn't have done it w/o Spock's help. Fantastic story.
Bluebirdx96 chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
Hey what a great story you wrote there ! It is the first one I read in this fandom but it will definitely not be the last ;) I hope you'll update soon, cause I am really looking forward to the end of your story ;)
MissVoiceLess chapter 16 . 1/20/2013
My heart beat is ba-thump ba-thumping.
Aria657 chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
Wow... I love this...
Jim was so broken though, and I can see he's getting better. But like I just watched the movie like an hour before reading this so I could really see the difference and feels.
Lots of feels.
I love Spock though. :)
And may be wondering if you ship Sulu and Chekov. :P
RelapsedTrainWreck chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
hope you update soon, i really enjoy reading this.
Shebajay chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
This chapter is great. I loved how well it played out and I'm glad that Jim is safe and was able to beat up Mitchell to get free. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
FRK921 chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
YAY! Go Jim!
Talltree-san chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
ALRIGHT JIM XD ! Man I would have loved to see Spock go off on Gary for manhandling what Spock considered his "The human was as good as dead." I loved that :D !
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »