Reviews for Titanium
Shebajay chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
And the plot thickens. I can't wait to see what happens next.
RubyHair chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
Alright, now either Mitchell is either going to try to kill Kirk or Spock or hopefully do what Komack is telling him to do, RUN!

Excellent chapter! Looking forward to the next.
Nomore1234 chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
James? ooo I hope the trial is in the next chapter o: I wanna see who was all involved in Jim's rape
Talltree-san chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
Ugh, this is torture! I do hope this wrong against Jim is righted, and also it's good to see Spock and Jim getting just a little bit closer a budding trust between budding friends if you will :) . I wonder if the rotten uncle is Komack by any chance or this "Rick" that is mention in this chappie? Gotta keep reading to find out!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
oh wow thatas just wow i hope gary runs or dies
kaszz-chan chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
I know how you feel about the new Star Trek, im kind of freaking out over here, but its much more exciting for you since it comes out on your birthday _ i cant wait for chapter 15!
foxgodess07 chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
well that explain why a admiral was standing up for a newly made officer that was sick. update soon.
MissVoiceLess chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
"..I will inform Kirk of the circumstances and see that the proper preparations are under way3.

Spock"

I'm going to have to assume that the 3 there on the last sentance wasn't meant to be there. Other then that, WOAH. I was wondering how he got off with just a warning too. Dude! Scary how having some blood relations will make it so you can do things like that and get away with it. I like that Kirk is stepping up and trying to prove he is the an that everyone believes he is, even if it means he wants to face Mitchell alone. Twisted too that he raped someone with the same name as his uncle though.
KnoKnayme chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
Oh shit! What a double crossing asshole!
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
wow just wow every time i read a star trek fanfic that komack guy gets to be a bigger and bigger piece of shit. looking forward to the next chapter!
MissVoiceLess chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
Very true, new to your bit-o-fiction here but I'm already a good fan. Keep it up!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
oh shit oh shit oh shit i need more this was awsome and omg shit is about to hit hte fan
Mychelle in a Wonderland chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
It's so good to see Jim finally trusting in Spock and giving an opportunity for their friendship grow! It's really sweet to see. Also, Komack sucks, but you left very curious about what comes next!
Nomore1234 chapter 13 . 12/6/2012
I wonder what kind of evidence Kirk has to get Mitchell dismissed? because the only reason why his case was dismissed last time(from what I can remember) is because Kirk was a no body and Mitchell was an officer. I hope u get the next chapter out soon because I been dying to see this case happen o: so that Kirk can have Justice.
RubyHair chapter 13 . 12/6/2012
OMG, after everything Jim has been through, GARY MITCHELL! Spock will save him by doing a meld on Jim and presenting it as proof. Even though Jim is going to want to crawl into a hole. Spock is going to help him through it!

Excellent story! I love it! I'm very excited to read the next installment.
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »