Reviews for Titanium
DemeRain chapter 21 . 10/11/2014
I love this twist on the film. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
Spock's consent is not required at all? :P
catbob1 chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
Kudos on a job well done. Jim seemed a little out of the character we usually see him as but that is the point of fanfics - you give us other aspects of a character. This was done beautifully and I especially enjoyed the way Spock helped Jim find his inner strength to become the man he was meant to be. Thank you.
Idahohorsegirl92 chapter 21 . 4/29/2014
KHAN! Please please please let Khan not be betrayed! I know he is extremely violent and rather sadistic but I have hope. After all, he just needs to find his Dr. Watson. :} :
cyiusblack chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
update soon
Kotori-Sensei chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Ok...now i understand. This Jim, insted of a cocky atitude as a shield against the world, decided that a "not fighting" atitude was the best...and after the rape, well... he is really traumatized. Poor Jim...
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Hello. Congrats for you fic. I just started but it looks really good so far. I never had read such a shy and insecure Jim.
I'll keep on reading to know the cause...
Ciega Chica chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
You know I had the funniest thought during this scene: Oh no, there goes another red shirt. Haha no matter where they always get the short end of the stick :P
gummibear chapter 21 . 12/14/2013
You should make a sequel
Ichikirk chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I very liked your story !
ImSexy'NdINoIt chapter 21 . 11/18/2013
This was super good. I loves it a lot and the struggle was very real and you kept his character while adding in the trauma of his past. I hope you do make a sequel, you left it so nicely for one. I look forward to reading more of your work!
HavenCraze chapter 21 . 10/14/2013
Wonderful ending! So there's definitely going to be a sequel?
Sevvus chapter 21 . 10/12/2013
omg i loved this...so damn much...this should be against some federation law to be this amazing lol ughhhhhhhh i cant wait for the into darkness one! omigawd!
Sevvus chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
MArch 19 is my birthday woot! go that date!
atymer chapter 21 . 10/6/2013
See Jim will be Captain no matter how he starts out. It is his destiny Luke. ;)

Whoa, on our way to a sequel for sure. Right? I wonder what twists and turns will be in offering?

With Spock and Kirk already solid, Marcus expectations might not come to frutation. Duh! lol

I hope the aforementioned statements/questions were not just taken as a suggestion.
There will be more, right? right? hellooooo...
376 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »