Reviews for Titanium
alleygirl24 chapter 21 . 9/24/2013
It is now 1:30 a.m. and I have to be up by 6:30, but I just could not stop reading! This story was fantastic and my second-favorite Spirk story. Amazing job!
soulfert chapter 21 . 9/23/2013
best story ever, that's all that needs to be said.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
OMG! They're waking up Kahn?! With the current set of history for James and Spock the introduction of that man would be CRAZY!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/20/2013
Could I ask for a sequel that Spock makes gentle love to Jim and Jim gets rid of his fear? please, pretty please?
RubyHair chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Another excellent chapter in a fantastic story! Looking forward to the next installment.
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
OMG happy endings abound! Mitchell and Komack go to jail! *happy dance* (even though I think they both should rot in hell after this...) Spock and Jim are together! I still wish Amanda hadn't died though...

And a hint of a possible sequel! Okay, more than a hint, but you get my meaning...now hopefully the site stops acting up so I can fave the story and follow you for the possible sequel...*wink, wink*

And apparently Firefox is having issues with the site...
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Nice take of this universe! Good job with the inevitable sequel!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Huzzah!
Witch08 chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Great! You just HAD to leave a cliffhanger for a sequel! Now I'm anxious to read it!
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
OMG...Kahn! I bow.
Beth
StardustOrionPax chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
wow, this is an epic piece of writing, well done, I am looking forward to more from you
keembur chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
That was awesome thanks for writing
Caci-Hime chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
I like to tell you that this was my first star trek story to read and I love it. I am a huge fan of boy slash and the way you made this couple work is great. I hope you continue with this story and look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Oh I am looking forward to a sequel!
erihan chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
ah, you are doing both movies? yay i cant wait to read it, though them bonded would probably drive spock insane at THAT part of the movie
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »