Reviews for Titanium
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
ohhh this is getting crazy I love it
GINA chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
ME ENCANTA TU HISTORA ES MUY BUENA Y ME GUSTARIA MUCHO QUE KHAN SE OBSECIONARA CON JIM, PERO SE QUE ES TU HISTORIA ES SOLO UNA HUMILDE DE OPINION.
Dingleballs chapter 20 . 9/12/2013
whata sad but good story ;_;
anon chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
can there please just be a story like this where jim has not been raped or sexually abused. the level of cliched and boring that is, is over 9000. you could've easily made it about Tarsus IV. not about being sexually raped.
PoseurMuch chapter 20 . 8/13/2013
So much perfect. This story was heaven sent!
zaika chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
nice next chap please AAA
aaliyah1963 chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
I've been following the story since the beginning and I love it! It always makes me so happy to see any chapter. I look forward to reading more!
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
We all saw the movie you dont have to rewrite it into your story. Making it different would help your fic much more... But otherwise i really like it so far.
Shannon chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
I found notifications for your previous two updates in my inbox this morning. I came to chapter 19, read a few paragraphs and quickly realised I couldn't recall enough of your story to warrant continuing my read. I decided to re-read this masterpiece from the beginning - I am glad that I did. This is a fantastic piece of work - your characterisation is spot on and your pacing is superb. I will definitely be awaiting your next chapter eagerly. Keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/31/2013
Great chapter! Absolutely loved the story! Idk if this was the last chapter but either way great job with the story! Can't wait to read more from you.
MissVoiceLess chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
That was a fair bit emotional, very convincing. I think I was, am still, blushing.
Talltree-san chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
It is so good that Spock let Jim take the reigns for the intimate activities! So Jim would be less frighten and enjoy himself as well as Spock :) .
RubyHair chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
That was exciting! Wish Komack went out the window, LOL! He's a creep in a lot of stories, mine included. He wasn't always the bad admiral in TOS. Now we have the truly off his rocker Marcus to play with; deliciousness!

Excellent chapter, loved how Spock came to Jim's rescue and between the two of them held things in control (relatively, haha, at least they're alive) until Barnett got there.
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
And now that I'm all caught up...

Yay! Two chapters! They were both well written, nervous smexiness balanced with life-or-death action. And Komack gets arrested! Every time I read something, Komack is always this minor bad guy.

Well, on with the trial!

New beginnings...they can be fun, and nerve-wracking. So hopefully yours is grand! Cookies for you!
Arete the Philhellene chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
I do hope your muse will keep at it!

Komack is a real monster. I'm so glad Spock got there in time, and that they're both alright. I hope both the Admiral and Mitchell get what they deserve...

I love Spock and Jim's relationship. It's so sweet. I'm glad that Jim is finally loved. Keep up the great work!
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »