Reviews for on down the line
Lady Stormdancer chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Wow. O-O
Kitt SummerIsle chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
DOTM follow-up stories are rarely catch my imagination, but this one did. It nicely corrects some of the plot idiocies in the movie and creates a believable atmosphere.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I almost missed this story, but then, I'm not used to seeing you post in the movie section, so it may have just slipped by before. Only found it when I set the character filter to find Starscream stories.

Nicely done. Bittersweet in many ways, but given they've just ended their war, there likely can be no other way to describe the situations that occur afterward. So much has been lost. But they all seem to be finding their own measure of peace in their own ways.
14FlashSteps chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
With this story, I have discovered that I am aromantic. Thank you, for I never knew that it was possible for me.
Gunnery Sergeant chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
...unable to log in.

Lovely, lovely story. Very nicely done, plausible and believable. All the characters are in characters and it was nice to see Mikaela again (I don't like Carly at all) and discover why she left sam.

I was deeply sorry to read Ratchet never had the courage to tell Ironide how he felt and will now have to live not only with the pain of losing him, but also with the regret of never taking a chance when he could.

And finally, the best part: Starscream is alive and he and Optimus will have a future together. I'm a big Optimus X Starscream fan and it was such a wonderful gift to find a new good story involving them. I hope you'll write more about them, in this or other universe.

Thanks for sharing.