Reviews for Destined Greece
This
Aaaaah~
Fragile Beautiful Teasing Fuji
Protective Reserved yet Passionate Tezuka
And awww all the other pairings are so cute too!
Can't wait to see how TeFu will overcome Fuji's past :)
Oto Ichiiyan chapter 12 . 4/20
Hello! :)
I'm newbie here and recently become TeFu and AtoAku shipper!

Surprisingly, I found your fanfic and I'm sooooo happy because they are my OTPs~ :3 Thank you for this amazing fic you wrote here!

I always remind myself, "This is a rating T fic, so don't hope too high to read some s*x scenes", everytime I read per chapter. Yeah, I'm telling the truth. I'm not disappointed, really. But if you really want to put 'that' scene, I'll be die happinessly and peacefully~ XD But seriously I don't mind the smooth fic.

And there, when I read about Fuji's past, I got a little angry. For those guys who I don't know their names, I want to kill them! TAT They hurt Fuji, and here, I hope Tezuka protect him properly and love him tenderly. :') Somehow I'm scared thinking about Tezuka lost his controll and make Fuji down like the others.

It seems Golden Pair's relationship didn't move forward. ._. I want to read chapter about their progress :')

XD The cute couple from Hyoutei (I mean AtoAku) and Alpha Pair looked fine. Alpha Pair's too fast and AtoAku prefer the slow pace. Just really opposite and this is interesting. XD I hope I can read about AtoAku again~ Jirou's too cute. Atobe, don't you dare to let him go, okay? XD

Wah, this review is too long, right? Ehehe, but really, I'm happy reading your fanfic. I hope you continuing and upload next chapter soon. I want to ask you, is there a problem for climax, third person maybe? If yes, I hope they're ending together. :')

Okay, bye bye!
Keep fighting and writing ne!
CHAU!
Yoroshiku!
tezufujilove chapter 12 . 5/28/2016
Good luck to you in your exams. And I'm looking forward for your new chapter .
AvidDaydreamer94 chapter 10 . 4/3/2016
So this is the ending? No lemon scene? Lol haha i enjoyed it very much though! Keep it up!
tezufujilove chapter 10 . 3/13/2016
Sorry I can only comment for you now, I meant to do it earlier but I've been quite busy lately.
Thank you for updating. It's so nice to see our beloved pair still as sweet as ever. Too bad this fic is rated T, I quite enjoy your smut .
Guest chapter 10 . 3/2/2016
Oh god yes more pls
Guest chapter 10 . 3/1/2016
Atoji are so cute in this story! *squeal*
Guest chapter 10 . 3/1/2016
finally an update ... wuhuu ... Please please please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter ...
Kiyoshi MizukiAtobe chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
Update pleeeeeaaaaaaseeee I love this story and can't wait to find out what happens next!
TeFu Fan chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
ggrrrr.. those two are up to no good. They will surely taste the fierce of Tezuka if they hurt Fuji (or his friends). I can't wait to read whats gonna happen next. Yeeee... Fuji is so adorable when he's thinking about Tezuka or what Tezuka is doing to him. But don't worry Fuji - Prince Tezuka will perish all your doubt and will surely treasure you (I think). hahahaha. update update update.. please update :-)
YuShi KuNiSuKei chapter 9 . 8/4/2015
I have been waiting this story to be update...i like ur story line...hope tezuka can cure fuji and get yukimura approval...hehehe
Milana16 chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
A mistake here and there, but after some time you forget about them to enjoy the story.
You tone the pairings well, Alpha obviously the most forward compared to others (I lol-ed at Yukimura's response to Atobe's teasing) and good ol' Golden tiptoeing around each other, not really knowing who should make the first step...haha, I love those guys! Also, the portrayal of the Atobe-Jiroh relationship is really good, and I can imagine the drama really had happened to Fuji...
One thing, though, I don't think any homosexual would call himself or his friends a "kitty" or an "uke", unless he really have a low self-esteem, and I don't think this is the case with Yukimura...
Anyway. I'm glad I started reading that, and I hope you'll have the time to write us more soon.
misaki.kuroi chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
Ohmygosh you updated. Its my first time posting a review here but I really do love the way you write your characters. Keep it up!
tezufujilove chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
Aw, this chapter is full of surprise. At first, I thought Yukimura was being ridiculous with his whole reprimand to Fuji, then I read about Fuji's past and all I could think was "Wow, I have no idea that Fuji has such powerful eyes!" XD. But really, who am I kidding, his eyes are beautiful! Even Tezuka is captured in them LOL.
I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thank you for updating. Have a nice day .
Guest chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
Oh my goodness you're back! I was starting to get worried :P And I hope you upload more soon 'cause this is story is one of my faves ever! Ya still got it! Love this chapter and I'm so happy you included the flashback:) one of my favorite parts in the chapter. You can finish this! (Might take a while, but you can do it!)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »