Reviews for Destined Greece
Kiyoshi MizukiAtobe chapter 9 . 8/23
Update pleeeeeaaaaaaseeee I love this story and can't wait to find out what happens next!
TeFu Fan chapter 9 . 8/5
ggrrrr.. those two are up to no good. They will surely taste the fierce of Tezuka if they hurt Fuji (or his friends). I can't wait to read whats gonna happen next. Yeeee... Fuji is so adorable when he's thinking about Tezuka or what Tezuka is doing to him. But don't worry Fuji - Prince Tezuka will perish all your doubt and will surely treasure you (I think). hahahaha. update update update.. please update :-)
YuShi KuNiSuKei chapter 9 . 8/4
I have been waiting this story to be update...i like ur story line...hope tezuka can cure fuji and get yukimura approval...hehehe
Milana16 chapter 9 . 8/3
A mistake here and there, but after some time you forget about them to enjoy the story.
You tone the pairings well, Alpha obviously the most forward compared to others (I lol-ed at Yukimura's response to Atobe's teasing) and good ol' Golden tiptoeing around each other, not really knowing who should make the first step...haha, I love those guys! Also, the portrayal of the Atobe-Jiroh relationship is really good, and I can imagine the drama really had happened to Fuji...
One thing, though, I don't think any homosexual would call himself or his friends a "kitty" or an "uke", unless he really have a low self-esteem, and I don't think this is the case with Yukimura...
Anyway. I'm glad I started reading that, and I hope you'll have the time to write us more soon.
misaki.kuroi chapter 9 . 8/2
Ohmygosh you updated. Its my first time posting a review here but I really do love the way you write your characters. Keep it up!
tezufujilove chapter 9 . 8/2
Aw, this chapter is full of surprise. At first, I thought Yukimura was being ridiculous with his whole reprimand to Fuji, then I read about Fuji's past and all I could think was "Wow, I have no idea that Fuji has such powerful eyes!" XD. But really, who am I kidding, his eyes are beautiful! Even Tezuka is captured in them LOL.
I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thank you for updating. Have a nice day .
Oh my goodness you're back! I was starting to get worried :P And I hope you upload more soon 'cause this is story is one of my faves ever! Ya still got it! Love this chapter and I'm so happy you included the flashback:) one of my favorite parts in the chapter. You can finish this! (Might take a while, but you can do it!)
Miaya Tezuka chapter 9 . 8/2
Thank you much for the update! I really enjoy reading your fic, I was happy to see that there was a new chapter. I loved the relationship between fuji and tezuka in here, very good chapter :)
Kiyoshi MizukiAtobe chapter 8 . 2/15
Yay! i was so happy to see that there was an update. I really enjoy reading this story, it's one of my favorites. You write the characters so perfectly. :)
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 8 . 2/10
...I think you have some of your chapters mixed up...especially the last 3...and this one was a repeat...
tezufujilove chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
You finally came back, welcome *hug*. About your question I think you should do what make you more comfortable. If you have been thingking about that new story for a long time, you may start it but I think you should have the plot quite complete in your mind to avoid dropping it. Write both story is quite difficult and you also should have one as your priority.
vegibee chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
Its nice that you have another story on your mind but it would be very nice to finish this up first then write your second story.

Thanks by the way for updating. I've been waiting for this for quite sometime. Thought you have already given up. You can make this story a bit faster if you want. You may skip some details that are a dragging or already happened on the previous chapters. With that, you can wrap it up early and starr your new plot. :-)

Its nice to read again another cute-mushy chapter. Keep it up. 'Know you can make it. Thanks!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
Oh, you back!I'm so happy. I think I prefer option three but your choice, of course. Thank you and wish you the best.
MoonLuna2009 chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
A new chapter of Destinged Greece!
I'm really happy that you've uploaded a new chapter!

Amazing chapter, as always! I'm was sure that Sanada and Yukimura will go very fast! :D
I like the conversation of Fuji and Atobe! Ha ha ha ha! They are smart and funny! :D
And I love the kissing part... ahhh! Finally! Tezuka, you are a bit slow, ne? :D
I'm looking forward the next chapters!
Please! Upload more soon! :D :D

I like the option 2: Finish DG please! It's a GREAT STORY! :D
But if you are really wishing to write another fic, I will choose option 3... I don't know... As you like! :D

Best regards,
fujiluv chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
I would really appreciate it if u would choose option 2 before anything else...
really love that finally Fuji and tezuka made their move
will be waiting for the next chapter 333