Reviews for Justice Tunes
HotelKatz chapter 8 . 8/31
Going by my knowledge of the DCAU and Looney Tunes, I suspect Bugs is going to do one of three things.

1.) exploit the fact that anyone that Parasite has absorbed from can take him over if they have a strong enough will, so Bugs either enrages Yosemite Sam enough that the Redhead takes over Parasite's body, or somehow rallies everyone that Parasite has absorbed, so that Parasite can't make a single movement unless they ALL agree to it.

2.) exploit the fact that Parasite is a bad guy and is using Yosemite Sam's tooniness. Parasite continually gets bothered by Bugs until two conditions are both met. A.) The Justice League made a way to undo Parasite's absorption. B.) Parasite is lead to the spot where the absorption can be undone and Bugs has Parasite in place via something humorous... Like glue, flypaper, or a beartrap.

3.) Bugs lets himself get absorbed and Parasite gets a first hand experience at what Daffy went through 'Duck Amuck', all while Bugs is controlling Parasite's body on the outside of the mindscape. As for how... I dunno. Stunt double? Sticking with 'it don't take much brainpower to mess with a maroon' excuse?

And I wonder how Marvin will handle Oreos, I mean chocos? Will he like them to the point where he gets addicted to them like J'onn J'onzz? Will he hate Chocos? Or will he feel neutral about them?

Or will Marvin point out that he can't eat them because he has no mouth? And probably after he drank a glass of water. Y'know, Rule of funny.
Nightw2 chapter 8 . 8/5
Hey there. Thanks greatly for getting the next chapter up AND for liking several more of my ideas enough to use them. Both are greatly appreciated. As usual, splendid job on the exchanges, action, humor, emotional content, references, characterization and future chapter set-up in all the right places. No further suggestions for the time being, but I'll definitely be looking forward to more of this as soon as time and inspiration will allow.

Oh, and sorry I took so long responding to this AND for why I'm not responding to DeviantART. Still more computer problems.
sunbury34 chapter 8 . 7/27
Will Supergirl be in this too? I hope so
Lloyd RPGFan chapter 8 . 7/27
Nice update!
TheWiseGamer chapter 8 . 7/20
glad to see this back can't wait for the next chapter
Mr. Crossover chapter 1 . 4/21
I like it!
comicsfan293 chapter 7 . 3/18
hey,if you use Sam and Max in your fanfictions, would you use their Telltale video game version,their comics version,or their cartoon version?

Are you familiar with the Sam and Max video game characters such as Bosco,Flint Paper,Sybil,Jimmy Two-Teeth,Grandpa Stinky,etc?
comicsfan293 chapter 7 . 2/28
hey Essteka, excellent job with the story, i got two suggestions for a Guardians of the Galaxy fanmake:
Phillip J. Fry as Peter Quill (Star-Lord)
Turanga Leela as Gamora
NameNightw2 chapter 7 . 1/31
Hey there. Sorry I took so long to get around to reviewing this story. I've been reading it, but haven't been able to stay online long enough to review until now. Anyway, magnificent job on this chapter. I also really thank you for liking some of my ideas enough to use them and can understand why some of them are unnecessary. I really appreciate the honesty there.

Anyway, brilliant job as usual on the action, exchanges, humor, references, characterizations and future chapter set-up in all the right places. I'll definitely be looking forward to more of this as soon as time and inspiration will allow
lilmisscherryontop chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
I loved it! Please keep going! Btw, will Taz be in the story?
Eagullfly chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Have you put Darkseid in this? I'm still in the middle of reading this. If you haven't I think before confronting him, the Justice League warn the Looney Tunes telling on how dangerous Darkseid is, just like in TMNT Turtles Forever when the 2003 turtles warned the '87 turtles about how dangerous the Utrom Shredder is.
Christian chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Hey, i got an idea for the next chapter, hear me out please!
So how about... If Bugs and daffy were just hanging around in Gotham when suddenly Batgirl attacks the 2 and the fight is like a rip-off of the sword fight between Will turner and Jack sparrow from the Curse of the black pearl, or if it can be any other looney tune character but i don't care.
One more thing, if you don't mind, can you please have barbara gordon as batgirl because i hate Oracle, it ruins everything!
P.S, i've read the deviantart about you planing on Disney: back in action, when's that coming up? I cannot wait to see it
twilightnite13 chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
Wait these are the regular Looney Tunes right? because I didnt like the Looney Tune Show's version of Lola. That version they made her into was...well...
twilightnite13 chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
NNNOOOOOOO! *cried sadly as he began to blow into a trumpet in honor of Efrem Zimbalist Jr. as tears stream down his face like a waterfall*

*After a long time to calm down he askes* Who's next on your list to show up? Swackhammer meeting Luthor or Sam meeting Vigilante?
Lloyd RPGFan chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Finally a new chapter! It's nice to have you back. ;)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »