Reviews for Justice Tunes
comicsfan293 chapter 7 . 3/18
hey,if you use Sam and Max in your fanfictions, would you use their Telltale video game version,their comics version,or their cartoon version?

Are you familiar with the Sam and Max video game characters such as Bosco,Flint Paper,Sybil,Jimmy Two-Teeth,Grandpa Stinky,etc?
comicsfan293 chapter 7 . 2/28
hey Essteka, excellent job with the story, i got two suggestions for a Guardians of the Galaxy fanmake:
Phillip J. Fry as Peter Quill (Star-Lord)
Turanga Leela as Gamora
NameNightw2 chapter 7 . 1/31
Hey there. Sorry I took so long to get around to reviewing this story. I've been reading it, but haven't been able to stay online long enough to review until now. Anyway, magnificent job on this chapter. I also really thank you for liking some of my ideas enough to use them and can understand why some of them are unnecessary. I really appreciate the honesty there.

Anyway, brilliant job as usual on the action, exchanges, humor, references, characterizations and future chapter set-up in all the right places. I'll definitely be looking forward to more of this as soon as time and inspiration will allow
lilmisscherryontop chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
I loved it! Please keep going! Btw, will Taz be in the story?
Eagullfly chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Have you put Darkseid in this? I'm still in the middle of reading this. If you haven't I think before confronting him, the Justice League warn the Looney Tunes telling on how dangerous Darkseid is, just like in TMNT Turtles Forever when the 2003 turtles warned the '87 turtles about how dangerous the Utrom Shredder is.
Christian chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Hey, i got an idea for the next chapter, hear me out please!
So how about... If Bugs and daffy were just hanging around in Gotham when suddenly Batgirl attacks the 2 and the fight is like a rip-off of the sword fight between Will turner and Jack sparrow from the Curse of the black pearl, or if it can be any other looney tune character but i don't care.
One more thing, if you don't mind, can you please have barbara gordon as batgirl because i hate Oracle, it ruins everything!
P.S, i've read the deviantart about you planing on Disney: back in action, when's that coming up? I cannot wait to see it
twilightnite13 chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
Wait these are the regular Looney Tunes right? because I didnt like the Looney Tune Show's version of Lola. That version they made her into was...well...
twilightnite13 chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
NNNOOOOOOO! *cried sadly as he began to blow into a trumpet in honor of Efrem Zimbalist Jr. as tears stream down his face like a waterfall*

*After a long time to calm down he askes* Who's next on your list to show up? Swackhammer meeting Luthor or Sam meeting Vigilante?
Lloyd RPGFan chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Finally a new chapter! It's nice to have you back. ;)
emmanuel chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
in chapter 7 have bugs bunny pull Stanley ipkiss and he's mask out of nowhere and Stanley decides to turn into the mask(the good one from the cartoon series) and help out the looney tunes and the justice league
Nightw2 chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Hey there, Essteka. :-D How are you doing? Anyway, I just thought I'd share a few ideas once more for "Super Mario II" and "Super Mario Returns" (most of these I suggested before but want to make sure they're not forgotten):

Here are the ones for "Super Mario II"

1. It can be mentioned that Magneto, Mystique and Sabertooth had super-powers even back on Yoshion (specifically their canon abilities). On Earth, Magneto's powers get somewhat altered only in that they can now also work on materials NOT normally affected by magnetism (since his electromagnetic powers are so formidable already). However, Mystique and Sabertooth gain the same super-strength, super-speed, fireball shooting, iceball shooting, flight, enhanced durability and force field generating powers Mario and Luigi have on top of enhanced versions of the abilities they themselves ALREADY had.

2. In addition to Mario and Luigi, Yoshi can also help out in the fight against Magneto and his cronies; making the fight three-on-three.

3. Jafar can secretly arrange to have Stockman busted out of prison and transformed into a super-powerful cyborg powered by Yoshionite so that he can have an ally to handle face-to-face meetings with Magneto, Mystique and Sabertooth AND so that he can have somebody who can quickly stop the three villains should they try to double-cross him (Stockman's transformation into a super-powerful cyborg references not only Corben's becoming Metallo, but also Stockman's first cyborg body shown in the second season of the 2003 incarnation of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series).

4. When Mario and Luigi do the "power cancelling bit" on Magneto and his cronies, the three villains could still retain their canon powers, but nothing else further than that (still more than the average human can realistically handle on their own, but now within Mario, Luigi and Yoshi's abilities to easily handle as a team).

and 5. Magneto, Mystique and Sabertooth can all be clearly shown as being captured alive to set up their return in the story based loosely on "Man of Steel".

And the ones for "Super Mario Returns":

1. It can be mentioned that Luigi and Yoshi stayed on Earth to handle things while Mario was off in space.

2. It can be mentioned and shown that, in Mario's absence, a whole slew of new super-heroes of your choice started making their debuts.

3. It can be mentioned that, instead of leaving Earth to see if there were any other survivors of Yoshion's destruction, Mario left Earth as a self-imposed exile due to the guilt he felt from when Bowser brain-washed him (a reference to the "Superman: the Animated Series" two-part series finale)

4. When Mario returns, he could bring Kim with him (just because he wasn't specifically looking for other survivors of Yoshion's destruction doesn't mean he would leave one behind if he happened to find one by pure chance. This also sets up Kim's role as Power Girl).

5. Kim's powers on Earth could be a series of seven auras that each activate a different super-power: red allows her to make duplicates of herself, orange grants her a fast-acting healing factor and a healing touch, yellow allows her range-of-touch gravity control (including flight; her most common use of this power), green enables her to generate plasma energy blasts, blue grants her super-strength, indigo grants her electrical powers and violet allows her to shrink (these are a reference to the powers of Team Go on Kim's canon series; the orange, yellow and indigo powers are inspired by my friend acosta's Kim Possible/Rugrats crossover story "the Missing Colors")

and 6. It could be mentioned that Yoshi has a sidekick now; a cat named Garfield that gained the same powers as Yoshi in a freak scientific accident (this references the fact that Garfield is playing Streaky in this continuity)

That is, if course, assuming you like the ideas enough to use them when you get around to the stories. If not, I profusely apologize for wasting your time and still look forward to more of your work as soon as you can manage it.
ShadowLDrago chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
Well, Marvin and Martian Manhunter, why am I not surprised? Oh well, this is funny!
Nightw2 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Hey there. Just had another two ideas for this story I couldn't resist sharing (one of them for if you like one of my previous suggestions enough to use it):

1. (this is assuming you like the "It's only been 75 days since the last time I saw him instead of 90." idea enough to use it) At an appropriate point, Mxyzptlk can comment "I time travelled back about fifteen days before I did the "'dimensional portal'" deal to bring the Looney Tunes here. You know, so that Supey would NOT automatically know it was me behind the shenanigans and try to hunt me down and trick me into saying my name backwards before I had my fun."

and 2. At an appropriate point, after Mxyzptlk is sent back to the Fifth Dimension, he can comment "At least this time, I got to have a fair amount of fun before I got tricked into going home."

That is, of course, assuming you like the ideas enough to use them. If not, I do profusely apologize for wasting your time.
Nightw2 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Well, I just wanted to sneak in a few more suggestions for "Super Mario: the Movie" while there was still time (again, most of them are re-written versions of earlier suggestions [with maybe two exceptions] but I wanted to make sure you still have the messages):

1. In addition to the powers I mentioned in an earlier suggestion, Mario and Luigi can also have some specialized equipment packed on-board the rocket for use in particular emergencies. Examples of this include:

A pack of green mushrooms that can instantly heal anybody from the brink of death to peak health but can only be used once each (a reference to the "One-Up" mushrooms from the Mario games)

A pack of red mushrooms that can temporarily increase their sizes fifteenfold, with the appropriate increase in proportionate strength and durability (but at the cost of their other powers; a reference to the Mega-Mushrooms from the "New Super Mario Brothers" games)

A pack of tinier mushrooms that allow them to shrink down small enough to fit through upsurdly small openings with the appropriate increase in speed (but, again, at the cost of their other powers except for the force field activation power; a reference to the Mini-Mushrooms in the "New Super Mario Brothers" games)

Special suits that allow them to breathe underwater and grant them increased swim speed while still retaining their super-strength and enhanced durability, but at the cost of their flying ability, fireball shooting and iceball shooting abilities and their super-speed on land (a reference to the frog suits from "Super Mario 3"; obviously these suits are only to be used for emergencies requiring them to be underwater for extended periods of time)

and last, but not least,

Armored suits that double their strength and durability and allows them to toss special energy hammers that are three times more powerful than their fireballs and iceballs, but at the cost of their flying ability (a reference to the Hammer Bros suit from "Super Mario 3").

2. At an appropriate point, before they figure out how much of a crook he has become; Max and Louis Griffin (Mario and Luigi in their respective civilian identities) can greet Jafar Vizier like old friends, having known him from their days in Quahog (a reference to the Smallville TV Series)

3. It can be mentioned and shown that Max and Louis Griffin are merely the two oldest of the Griffin kids (even though they were adopted); having been adopted by Peter and Lois two years before Meg was born, six years before Chris was born and eighteen years before Stewie was born.

4. Some of Mario and Luigi's past adventures in Quahog can be mentioned as foiling some of their youngest evil genius foster brother Stewie's world domination scheme.

5. After Yoshi arrives on Earth (long after Mario and Luigi do, quite obviously), he can be mentioned and shown as having a brief rivalry with Brian (the Griffins' super-intelligent dog) before the two warm up to each other.

6. Yoshi's powers can be mentioned and shown as including super-strength, flame breath, flight, super-keen senses of sight, hearing and smell, a super-elastic tongue, the ability to literally eat almost anything and the ability to shoot super-hard eggs out of his rear end at three times the speed of sound as well as the durability to compensate for all of those aforementioned abilities.

7. It can be mentioned that the reason Jafar tolerates Abis Mal despite his stupidity is that Abis Mal is surprisingly well-connected amongst the underworld (which allows Abis to handle the face-to-face meetings with assorted Toontropolis criminals that allow Jafar to further his schemes without blowing his respected businessman cover) and, even if Abis gets caught, he is JUST smart enough to stay loyal enough to avoid implicating Jafar.

8. Jafar's scheme, instead of nuking the West Coast for a real estate scam, could actually involve discreetly arranging to have a super-high-tech billion-dollar battlesuit his company was creating stolen by terrorists so that they can obtain the suit without it publicly looking like a deliberate act of treason on Jafar's part AND so that the United States government could want Luthor's company to make a bigger and better version for THEM, which would result in a multi-billion dollar windfall for him (which was Luthor's scheme in the three-part pilot for "Superman: the Animated Series" "Last Son of Krypton"; a scheme that would make MUCH more sense for somebody playing a Luthor who is a mixture of the classic mad scientist version and the respected, but crooked businessman version)

and 9. If you like the immediately previous suggestion enough to use it, it can be Baxter Stockman (who is playing John Corben in this continuity) who ends up going to jail with Abis Mal instead of Jafar (both Stockman and Abis refuse to implicate Jafar in the scheme).

That is, of course, assuming you like the ideas enough to use them. If not, I DO profusely apologize for wasting your time.

As I said before, I am fully aware that, with the exception of the first suggestion (and MAYBE the second), I made all of these suggestions before, but I just wanted to make sure the suggestions are still somewhere you can easily read them.
13mcjunkinm chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
I hope it aint too late for a suggestion but maybe you could add Tina Russo in?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »