Reviews for What is Love 2: A Crazy Engagement
Please update the story please
chana1234 chapter 1 . 2/19
please update another chapter please!
AlexMalix chapter 25 . 2/5
Please, please, PLEASE, finish this story. I was enraptured with the first story, that I adopted the Harley/Bruce Ship because of it. And now that they are supposedly having Wayne and Harley wed in the New 52 comics, you have to finish this arc, please please pleaaaaase :)
No no no no no I need to know what happens, pleaaaassssseeeee continue. I neeed to know if Harley is ok! Update pleaaassseee
abby chapter 25 . 1/16
I LOVE IT PLEASE COUNTINUE
SparkyFonzerri chapter 25 . 1/5
Please update! We're not mad... We just want to see what happens! We'll be more happy than mad when the next chapter comes out
carly chapter 25 . 1/5
are u gonna update
GothicNerd913 chapter 25 . 12/22/2014
If you don't update soon, I'm gonna cry.
JPElles chapter 25 . 11/16/2014
Love the story. Probably should have reviewed earlier. I definitely hope to see more. Very interesting take on things. And considering Harley is technically a doctor she isn't just an athletic pretty face either. Even if she's lost her license. lol. I'm sure she can get it back eventually if she wants.

I can't wait to see what keeps happening.
HarryxHarley chapter 25 . 10/13/2014
Request: Could you please write a crossover story about this pairing : Its a Harry Osborn( From The Movie the Amazing spider man 2 ) x Harley Quinn (52 version ) with lemons/language/violence

Thanks:)
BW Lewis chapter 25 . 9/23/2014
The Joker just signed his death warrant.
GothicNerd913 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I love you stories and I really like them as a couple! Hope you update soon!
mistah j chapter 23 . 9/17/2014