Reviews for What is Love 2: A Crazy Engagement
KieranH chapter 19 . 8/2
Have to make the point that in London there is no beaches and only indoor skiing
Lil'wonderofabat chapter 26 . 7/27
Hey! I know its been a long time (a VERY long time) since you updated this but if there is even a little chance that you'll one day read this I just wanted you to know that I've enjoyed every chapter, every moment. Also I wolud like to know what happens next.
27/6/2015
stefaniSofelia chapter 26 . 7/23
Aww please continue:(
The Book of Eli chapter 26 . 7/22
Finally! I finally caught up… ok yes this is good. Harley pregnancy, Selina's threat, and Joker's continuing assault at Harley. Man I can't wait to see more and hope you have fun!
chana1234 chapter 1 . 7/8
hope its a girl so bruce can be overprotective and more of a daddybats
computerman275 chapter 25 . 7/8
I think the story is decent as its original. Is the baby going to be a boy? I'm just wondering.
Cody White chapter 26 . 6/25
I absolutely love your fanfiction! Definitely one of my favorites! I believe harley is a perfect match for bruce and I fell in love with your work since the very beginning. I hope you update another chapter soon I want to continue reading this excellent piece of creative writing and fiction.
Uggghhhh the wait I can't take it anymore plz update
Freddie4153 chapter 26 . 5/25
CONTINUE!
Matisse chapter 26 . 5/7
Hey, that was an amazing Batman story. Remember, if you want some help or accept, my number is 4108123059. Remember. And if you decide to call , I will help you think of some more ideas for some DC stories. Thank you and you're welcome.
Matisse chapter 26 . 5/7
Hurray! Anyways, Damion will freak when he hears the news about his new mom! Also, where are your other DC stories?
Matisse chapter 21 . 5/7
You're forgiven. Just no more sex. I can't handle it. Also, where are all the villains now?
Matisse chapter 20 . 5/7
Well, Barry knows that Pamela is Poison Ivy, but does she know he's the Flash, yet?
Matisse chapter 19 . 5/7
Have you learned nothing, Woman?! Quit… bringing… up… the… sex… stuff! That's just gross of you!
Matisse chapter 18 . 5/7
Whoa!
o-:
Where did that come from?! I may be 13, but I didn't need to think about that crap! Girl, you are disgusting! Once I become your comic creating sidekick, don't include too much of that sex stuff in there! That's just… Hugh! And I thought this would be PG-13! Please. Never. Again. Also, I'm a virgin (only I'm a guy, and I'm too young to actually be one) so don't write that stuff to other virgins! Hluah!
XP