Reviews for What is Love 2: A Crazy Engagement
Fleightfire chapter 22 . 4/4
Yay Harley is pregnant, I can see it now...and it looks...GLORIOUS!
Diva Quinzel chapter 3 . 3/31
I'm just wondering why Harley has black hair in this?
I mean I don't really have anything against it (though in my head I keep seeing her with her hair dyed blonde) but I would like some explanation as of why she'd dye it black, I mean her hair was dyed blond long vefore she met the Joker and you can't be born with black hair.
I know its a weird question but I can't help it XP
Btw ths is an amazing story, happy I found it
sm4567 chapter 22 . 3/25
At last, a pregnant Harley and the good news of parenthood in one wonderful update. This is one of the few times I had the time to ever say it in a story that deals with Barley material, but I loved the way you dealt this. I am waiting how this plays out in the future of these two, and for my part, I hope I could do a Harley Quinn/OC fic someday, since I can;t help but see the Joker as the abusive bastard that he is. Just saying, in case you are offended by it, but I think you are not.

Anyway, it was a great update and I hope I get to find the time to express more and more of my love and my affection for this story, and for my appreciation because it was the first that made me think that the Harley/Bruce pairing doesn't seem as obsurd as it looks like to some people. And I haven't regret my desicion as of now, which is a good thing. Harley is one of my favourite Batman girls, so yeah, anything about her is always a nice treat, and when it's written and elaborated as this fic, the better for the story and the more chance for me to stick around with this.
Thanks for wirting this, and I hope you get to do more of this in other fics as well.
Take care.
sm4567.
manuel01 chapter 20 . 3/24
Imagine the scene, Aunt Ivy and Uncle Barry trying to babysitting young batbaby (or even worst babies)

hahahahaha

Continue to write, we are reading
TeamRoketRose18 chapter 22 . 3/23
Harley is pregnant! Thank you for updating. Hope to see more in the future! This story never fails to be good. :)
BartWLewis chapter 22 . 3/22
HOLY CRAP! Harley is pregnant. You'd think Alfred would notice it.
Mistress-Zutara chapter 22 . 3/22
Harley is preggers! So exciting!
Haileyluv4 chapter 22 . 3/22
Is she no! But then again no! But the signs are so clear is Harley pregnate!?
emmaleewhittaker chapter 22 . 3/21
awe she is having a baby Wayne
RKaarisNK chapter 22 . 3/21
You've finally updated! Thanks! I don't really like rushing you because I know that in the end a good chapter will come out of a long wait and I wasn't disappointed :) keep up the good work! :D
cajunghost chapter 22 . 3/21
Prego. Congrats to the Wayne's. I liked this chapter. Please keep up the good work.
cajunghost chapter 21 . 3/18
I really enjoy this story and I hope you update soon.
Mizz Joker chapter 21 . 2/23
If this is over, there needs to be another sequel. Please!
Loves,