Reviews for Arkham Asylum
Jasmine chapter 9 . 8/24
This story is really good and well written. Can you please do more I would like to know what happens.
Ijustdon'tcare132 chapter 9 . 8/4
Ok I just live the description you have of Lamb and I really hope you update soon.
Dipilidopa chapter 9 . 6/27
That was very well written, I hope that you will continue it
Mutt Rivers chapter 9 . 2/5
Lamb is so cute! :3 I am really looking forward to future chapters!
Aww, poor little Lamb. Batman better take good care of him!
tigergirl1723 chapter 9 . 2/5
Awwwww that is sweet! Really I like Lamb and I was waiting for some Lamb and Batman interaction so I cant' wait for how he deals with this.
Pichicha123 chapter 9 . 2/5
Lol, cute. I love this, but I thought you discontinued it? Well, never mind, welcome back
jayswing96 chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
I wish there were more.
Tempest S chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
Harley always seemed kinda off to me. She was smart enough to become a rather young psychologist and yet, she suddenly snapped after meeting the Joker. She threw everything away for an abusive relationship with a man she barley knew. You don't just suddenly become crazy unless something changes in your body. As far as I know, Harley never showed any signs before the Joker. Her descent into insanity seemed sudden. They could have at least drawn it out through a few episodes where the Joker gets thrown back in Arkham and once more meets Dr. Quinn.
No Name chapter 9 . 6/9/2015
I actually like this story and how it portrays the characters by giving the joker some semblance of emotion aside from well, y'know, the usual and I'm lovin the little mystery behind lamb and his backstory. I know you havn't updated in awhile but I'm really for a new chapter
FallenAngelGoddess666 chapter 9 . 2/25/2015
I like it, no really a fan of this type, but it looks like im a fan of your book. When you get the chance to update, please do.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/6/2015
More please?
Elecia Daemon chapter 7 . 2/5/2015
For some reason I always see Lamb as Harry Potter...
Koda Aya chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
This is one of the rare occasions in which not only I accept the OC as an important character, but also come to really like him.
Bloody0thorn chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Please please please! Update soon?! Love the fic so far! I really wanna see how lamb will react to joker in jail and not seeing him again or batman seeing lamb!