Reviews for Arkham Asylum
Scarease chapter 2 . 4/21
It the lost child to cousin It from the Adams family.
Supreme General Joker chapter 9 . 2/23
Lamb is really cute and I'm really curious as to who they are, exactly (I hope you don't mind me referring to them by they/them pronouns? If you mean for them to be a male, and just have everyone else mistake them for a them, then I'll switch in my next review) and ahhh, Lamb is a really creepy nickname, the way the Joker explained it... 12/10 story, will keep up with.
Marie chapter 9 . 1/21
Oh my goodness, an update! Gosh, took me most of the year to check back in on this, so a very belated thank you.
Jasmine chapter 9 . 8/24/2016
This story is really good and well written. Can you please do more I would like to know what happens.
Ijustdon'tcare132 chapter 9 . 8/4/2016
Ok I just live the description you have of Lamb and I really hope you update soon.
Dipilidopa chapter 9 . 6/27/2016
That was very well written, I hope that you will continue it
Mutt Rivers chapter 9 . 2/5/2016
Lamb is so cute! :3 I am really looking forward to future chapters!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/5/2016
Aww, poor little Lamb. Batman better take good care of him!
tigergirl1723 chapter 9 . 2/5/2016
Awwwww that is sweet! Really I like Lamb and I was waiting for some Lamb and Batman interaction so I cant' wait for how he deals with this.
Pichicha123 chapter 9 . 2/5/2016
Lol, cute. I love this, but I thought you discontinued it? Well, never mind, welcome back
jayswing96 chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
I wish there were more.
Tempest S chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
Harley always seemed kinda off to me. She was smart enough to become a rather young psychologist and yet, she suddenly snapped after meeting the Joker. She threw everything away for an abusive relationship with a man she barley knew. You don't just suddenly become crazy unless something changes in your body. As far as I know, Harley never showed any signs before the Joker. Her descent into insanity seemed sudden. They could have at least drawn it out through a few episodes where the Joker gets thrown back in Arkham and once more meets Dr. Quinn.
No Name chapter 9 . 6/9/2015
I actually like this story and how it portrays the characters by giving the joker some semblance of emotion aside from well, y'know, the usual and I'm lovin the little mystery behind lamb and his backstory. I know you havn't updated in awhile but I'm really for a new chapter
FallenAngelGoddess666 chapter 9 . 2/25/2015
I like it, no really a fan of this type, but it looks like im a fan of your book. When you get the chance to update, please do.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/6/2015