Reviews for Arkham Asylum
jayswing96 chapter 9 . 9/25
I wish there were more.
Tempest S chapter 9 . 8/2
Harley always seemed kinda off to me. She was smart enough to become a rather young psychologist and yet, she suddenly snapped after meeting the Joker. She threw everything away for an abusive relationship with a man she barley knew. You don't just suddenly become crazy unless something changes in your body. As far as I know, Harley never showed any signs before the Joker. Her descent into insanity seemed sudden. They could have at least drawn it out through a few episodes where the Joker gets thrown back in Arkham and once more meets Dr. Quinn.
No Name chapter 9 . 6/9
I actually like this story and how it portrays the characters by giving the joker some semblance of emotion aside from well, y'know, the usual and I'm lovin the little mystery behind lamb and his backstory. I know you havn't updated in awhile but I'm really for a new chapter
FallenAngelGoddess666 chapter 9 . 2/25
I like it, no really a fan of this type, but it looks like im a fan of your book. When you get the chance to update, please do.
More please?
Elecia Daemon chapter 7 . 2/5
For some reason I always see Lamb as Harry Potter...
Eien Michi chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
This is one of the rare occasions in which not only I accept the OC as an important character, but also come to really like him.
Bloody0thorn chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Please please please! Update soon?! Love the fic so far! I really wanna see how lamb will react to joker in jail and not seeing him again or batman seeing lamb!
DoctorWhoXX chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
I get the feeling Lamb loves Joker like a father or older brother. Also, I would not mind if Lamb looked like the pic for this story. Just put in some color changes, remove the make up, and make his lips sewn and their you go. Looking forward to more chapters.
Akakuroka chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
Can't believe I missed such a great fanfic!
When are you going to update this?
I really like the story!
anonymous chick chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Please update soon, doll!
Aidis chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
As much as I love your work with Teeth, I just now am realizing I've never looked into anything else you've done. This is absolutely spectacular! Oh, and you asked in your last update for Teeth if people would read an original work authored by yourself and my answer is I would of course give it a try. It would be stupid of me to say with certainty that I would read the whole thing and love it, but you've definitely established yourself as a wonderful author in my eyes and I would make it a point to give anythjng original you write at least a solid chance.
TheColdFlame chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
It's been ages! how's it going?

lovely chapter, as usual, Lamb is so intriguing and confusing, and so great to read. I love Jokers general reactions to him too.

107602 chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
Thank you for the update. I am glad Lamb is doing better. I wonder if Joker and Batman will end up discussing Lamb during Joker's next heist. See you next update. :)
Kyuubi's Death chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
The purple eyes make me think about Naruto, Naruto's bloodline is the same as Pein's. I really want /wish this could be a crossover with Lamb being Naruto.