Reviews for The Dying Detective Remix
Zellona chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
*happy screeching*
Selena92 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
There are far too little stories featuring Lestrade acting as Sherlock's dad. Thank you for this. It's a great story. Poor Sherlock- the one time he really gets sick and no one notices until it's almost too late. Figures. He's just too used to ignore his body and the others are unfortunately just as used to Sherlock's tactics of hogging the spotlight. Makes sense they would think he's faking at first. Though I wish they had realised it sooner. Poor John, Lestrade and Mycfoft, too. They must've been worried sick. I know it's a bit unfair but I still can't help a slight (very slight) sense of satisfaction- serves them right to be worried. Next time, pay better attention, dammit. Sherlock's supposed to be someone you care about deeply. Then again, I realise a great part of the blame in them not noticing sooner lies with Sherlock himself- stubborn idiot that he is when it comes to his health.
ilovesherlock chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
This story was absolutely amazing! I love how you put Greg in there. Made me smile.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
This was incredible! I search so far and wide for such well written and well characterised stories that focus on the father son dynamic. Really well done!
becgate chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Loved it! !
GKJessenia chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
That made my day. I love their relationship.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
excellent hurt Sherlock with john and lestrade and even cameos by Mycroft...what's not to like?
Anonymoustache chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
AWWWWW!
Right in the feels, man. Right in the feels.
This was one of the best things ever :D Amazing.
And Sherlock calling Lestrade dad? URGAWDTHEFEELS...they're intense :DDD
TenthDoctor34 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
great story lol lestrade been called dad XD
MrsNoggin chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
OMG I'm actually crying. That was so touching, and beautifully written. Thank you!
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Oh. My. God. I had to pause a minute to compose myself when Sherlock first called Lestrade Dad. I seriously cried. My. God. You are fantastic at this. Thank you.

Raxi
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
A gppd onr
Ashblood chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Ah, this was sweet!
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This is great! I loved how no one believed Sherlock at first and were then sorry when he turned out to really be sick. I liked how you kept the story from Sherlock's perspective even when his thinking was addled, and you wrote that very well by the way. And I love how Sherlock thinks of Lestrade as Dad after all he's done to take care of him. I would love to see a follow-up to this story focusing on that more.
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Ah, that was beautiful. I really loved it! Paternal!Lestrade and Sick!Sherlock is gonna be my new fav ship.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »