Reviews for The Dying Detective Remix
ilovesherlock chapter 1 . 6/19
This story was absolutely amazing! I love how you put Greg in there. Made me smile.
This was incredible! I search so far and wide for such well written and well characterised stories that focus on the father son dynamic. Really well done!
becgate chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Loved it! !
GKJessenia chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
That made my day. I love their relationship.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
excellent hurt Sherlock with john and lestrade and even cameos by Mycroft...what's not to like?
Anonymoustache chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Right in the feels, man. Right in the feels.
This was one of the best things ever :D Amazing.
And Sherlock calling Lestrade dad? URGAWDTHEFEELS...they're intense :DDD
TenthDoctor34 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
great story lol lestrade been called dad XD
MrsNoggin chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
OMG I'm actually crying. That was so touching, and beautifully written. Thank you!
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Oh. My. God. I had to pause a minute to compose myself when Sherlock first called Lestrade Dad. I seriously cried. My. God. You are fantastic at this. Thank you.

dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
A gppd onr
Ashblood chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Ah, this was sweet!
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This is great! I loved how no one believed Sherlock at first and were then sorry when he turned out to really be sick. I liked how you kept the story from Sherlock's perspective even when his thinking was addled, and you wrote that very well by the way. And I love how Sherlock thinks of Lestrade as Dad after all he's done to take care of him. I would love to see a follow-up to this story focusing on that more.
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Ah, that was beautiful. I really loved it! Paternal!Lestrade and Sick!Sherlock is gonna be my new fav ship.
sherdocwho chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
*dies of happiness* that was the best!
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Awwww... this was great! I love that it was an inversion - very nice. And paternal!Lestrade is so adorable. :) I wish Mycroft wasn't always such a dick, though. Or, at least, it would have been interesting to see his honest thoughts when Sherlock was delirious. :D

This was awesome! Thanks for a great read.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »