Reviews for When the sky tears
noodle86 chapter 6 . 8/29
Lovely chapter! It looks like Gänger has Sally sorted out – he may even like her, bless his greedy lordliness. I hope she doesn’t call him a schwein or he might bowl her over properly as a lesson in respect for her four-legged betters!

Sally may be on to something if a horse can give anything away of his owner’s character. Would a stock standard mercenary in those times own a quality steed like Gänger? Doubt it… A mystery there for sure and only more chapters can solve it! Rose has good sense, but it looks like Sally may have put her foot into more than just her own mouth…

The little references to the arcane are a neat device, like faint echoes of things yet to come (as portrayed in Tim Burton’s movie).

Thank you for sharing your work!
A new chapter, how nice! And even nicer was the encounter of Sally with Daredevil and of course his master. She was a bit bold in some of her questions but it was also funny. Although I find that Rose is right to be concerned and telling her to be careful.
Septemberfall chapter 6 . 8/22
I love it! The description is amazing! I was really missing reading some good fanfic from Sleepy Hollow!
Waiting for a soon update!
Porcupine chapter 1 . 8/13
How wonderful would it be if you posted soon! I can't wait to continue!
Septemberfall chapter 5 . 8/9
Every couple of days I am coming here to check if you have updated this story. I'm hoping you will post very soon!
This was rather refreshing idea for the story. Nicely written too. Please continue soon.
noodle86 chapter 5 . 7/5
Hey, welcome back!

And what a chapter to come back with and a first encounter with the Horseman who seems... somewhere between Sweeney Todd and Jack the Ripper! What are we dealing with here, if the Horseman can make a battle-hardened soldier like captain Brandt take a hit of nausea? Great work with a dark and disturbing thread.
Trippy Hippie chapter 5 . 7/3
I am so happy to see that you're back! Please continue; I need more of the Horseman. :)
This is a very thrilling story so far. I like both Sally and Rose. Thomas is a nice boy. So they saw the Hessian and his work. Please update soon!
Suki.Fictionist chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Really interesting ideas you got here, i would love to see more chapters, please. Update please, pretty please. You've done absolutely fantastic so far and i would like to see new chapters.
Suki
noodle86 chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
I wondered where you'd got to! This is shaping up to be a real epic, so please, please continue :o)
Silver Katsuyami chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
This is rather interesting, a new idea, i love it. I hope you plan to continue, so many ideas are over used, but this, this is pure gold.
deathroman13 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Good story :)
The Headless Horseman is indeed a very interesting character.
I am glad that I can speak German, makes it more realistic.