Reviews for Let Me Go Now
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
How dare you make me have so many feels at this early in the morning?! This is beautiful but heart breaking, in a way that stomps on the little broken pieces of your heart after and then burns them and puts the ashes into a blender with acid so there is no trace left of the heart I once had!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I love your stories. Can you do one where Clint is fatally injured in battle, and Tony is saying goodbye?
Wolfling21 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Awww the feels! *curls up & crys*
icanhearthedrums chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I'm at work and I'm almost crying...i shouldn't be reading your stories at work, people are going to think i'm crazy LOL
writerreader63 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
...You actually genuinely made me cry now. Not just a couple tears, but actual crying. I would be worried, if not for the fact that this fic is incredibly heart-wrenching. It's beautifully written. It's so sad. Very well done. 10/10 stars.
NightmaresInBlackAndWhite chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Absolutely beautiful. I'm going to go cry in a corner now because of how sad it was... But it was beautifully written and just generally fantastic.
Jennifer131 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Heartbreaking. You have a beautiful voice x
Dr.RiverSong1003 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
ShhIt'sASecret05 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
You know, you successfully made me cry. Great story. :)
xXGuardianHeartXx chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
That is lovely, absolutely sad, but lovely. It's very hard for a story to make me cry, but by the end I was full out crying.
TXJ chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Character death done well, even when you know it is coming is very entertaining. Well done.
BadassFanKickass chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Topazione chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
i can't actually review because my brain is too broken to write properly and i need to go cry in a corner, but i thought i should put something to let you know how good it was, and how amazing your writing is
this was perfect chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This just made me cry and cry. I love it so much though, you don't even understand. I love that I knew what was happening within the first few paragraphs, but it was still so surprising and beautiful.
TheFallOfGallifrey chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Crying. Crying. Never going to recover from this ever. Nope. done. Ouch.