Reviews for NotSoSecret Communication
Trickster79 chapter 1 . 5/23
It's quite an interesting and actually smart way of communicating. Pity that in cannon they didn't think of that ;
Heehee, hilarious and oh so true! I wonder how many real life fanfic writers have actually ever thought of using the PM and review system in such a way? Lol!
Sona14 chapter 1 . 2/9
I loved to read this! It is a original idea and your way to set it up was awsome! John's first reaction to reject and then his descion to try it, because it is a wish right from the bottom of his heart was heartbreaking.
Sona
Mistress of Potions chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
What a fabulous idea. I've only recently discovered Sherlock fanfiction (and have already read several hundred stories) but I haven't seen anything like this before. Well played.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Oh God I want more... more.. When he opens the door. *unintelligible fangirl screaming*
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Awww! *wiggles at the cute*
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
xDDD I wonder if John posted their 'conversations' on his block, now that Sherlock's back home xD
Nice idea. I liked it.
Ebenbild
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
This was both hilarious and adorable X3 Fanfic is really creepy, as John pointed out, but at the same time it's so, so great and I'll never regret becoming a reader/writer. I think it's the RPF that's the truly creepy one though...
This was great! w
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Neat and clever!
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Answer the door john! Loved it.
Wildrop chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Oh that was adorable.
Thank you for writing!
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Ohhh...you should have at least let John answer the door so we would know for sure if it really was Sherlock. But brilliant idea! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
nice and different
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
The ending is entirely adorable and utterly gorgeous. XD
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
That. Was beautiful. Very well done!