Reviews for Crime and Quidditch
TheWanderingBard15 chapter 1 . 7/27
I am ALL about Zack being gay! I never even thought of that but I love it!
KyRa-ChAn008 chapter 2 . 5/6
Please update! I love it! Harry/Zach is so cute!
Evani chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
I love this, it's brilliant and I can't wait for an update.
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 63,162.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
jayswing96 chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Will this be continued?
hangwan000 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
I love this story so much! It's really fun to read!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
I loved loved loved loved it.
Amanda chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Great story so far! Keep up the fantastic work. :D
farawisa chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
lovely story so far. hope to see more and soon!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
ha ha ha I love his entrance! so loving this fic and its only the first chapter!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
When will the ministry find out about teddy or will teddy be going to an American wizard school
What will happen next
Ren O'neil chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
really good and should be continued.
Nemo Rider chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
I love it. Please, please, please update! It's great!
ptl4ever419 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
I love it! And really hope you continue I would be happy to help if you want it too! Hope to see more :)
arwen9117 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
will booth do research on harry or will they become friends?
zack and harry together : major HOT factor!
i hope draco will become minister and change the british ministry because after everything harry did for them this is how they thank him?trying to take teddy?andromeda in st mungos?
the wizarding world used and abused harry since he was eleven are they so selfish and cruel as to want their saviour's happiness destroyed?
he was right to leave them behind that's all they deserved!
continue with the good writing!i am crossing my fingers for more chapters!