Reviews for A Father's Job
LRyuzaki24 chapter 1 . 7/27
OMFG THIS IS STOP GOD DAMN KAWAII! MY BABY GOT HURT I WILL TEAR APART THE DEMON THAT ALMOST KILLED MY BABY LIMB. FROM. LIMB!
This is so sweet!
Homicide.and.Suicide.777 chapter 1 . 4/1
Super cute story broh. Loved it!
RedWolfInBlack chapter 1 . 3/26
Ah, I truly love these sweet family stories, this is a great story! I love Kid with his father. You can clearly tell even though they can't spend a lot of time together, Kid loves and looks up to his father and Death adores his son. Truly heart warming to read a fanfiction showing that. Good job!
Ooohhh
taarke chapter 1 . 1/20
Aw that's cute 3
nezzball chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
i love it! i just love these types of fanfictions that have a meaning to them.
CodeEater chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
You made tear up. Literally. This was beautiful. I usually like romance fanfics but really the relationship between Death the Kid and his father is honestly the best. It's really sweet, cute and Shinigami is a really good father, and I love how much Kid appreciates his father so much, even when they don't get to get to spend too many time together. It's sad that Death had to die when Kid was only 14-15 years old. He lived so many years (more than 800) but he only spend 14 with his son :'((

But maybe I'm overthinking too much everything.
PoNy chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Good Job! I enjoyed reading this! I only got confused when you put :3: there, but I did notice it meant "flashback" :3 YAY!
Shadow chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Awesome! D Love those father-son feels. X3
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
AH TOO MANY SWEET FAMILY STORIES TODAY! XDXDXDXD
Doubled-Helix chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
That last part. Wow. Kawaii to the max. I think I died.

I just love their adorable awkward father-son relationship! You wrote this fantastically! Bravo, my friend, bravo! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
This story is sO CUTE! *break dances*
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
DAAAAAAWWWWWWW! too cuuuuuuuute!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Aw! XD So cute! They're just so cute! XD I loved this!