Reviews for A Father's Job
nezzball chapter 1 . 3/13
i love it! i just love these types of fanfictions that have a meaning to them.
CodeEater chapter 1 . 2/8
You made tear up. Literally. This was beautiful. I usually like romance fanfics but really the relationship between Death the Kid and his father is honestly the best. It's really sweet, cute and Shinigami is a really good father, and I love how much Kid appreciates his father so much, even when they don't get to get to spend too many time together. It's sad that Death had to die when Kid was only 14-15 years old. He lived so many years (more than 800) but he only spend 14 with his son :'((

But maybe I'm overthinking too much everything.
PoNy chapter 1 . 1/2
Good Job! I enjoyed reading this! I only got confused when you put :3: there, but I did notice it meant "flashback" :3 YAY!
Shadow chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Awesome! D Love those father-son feels. X3
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
AH TOO MANY SWEET FAMILY STORIES TODAY! XDXDXDXD
Doubled-Helix chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
That last part. Wow. Kawaii to the max. I think I died.

I just love their adorable awkward father-son relationship! You wrote this fantastically! Bravo, my friend, bravo! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
This story is sO CUTE! *break dances*
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
DAAAAAAWWWWWWW! too cuuuuuuuute!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Aw! XD So cute! They're just so cute! XD I loved this!
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Aw, I feel so warm and tingly inside! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's so cute

I wish they really would show more of Kids past he would took so cute all small and sweet like
Greenfeathers88 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Lovely! Is it weird I love Kid being injured? O.O
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
OMG. So adorable. I Can't. I just can't. I can't speak. Erm. Type. Aww. I'm so fucking speechless right now! SO CUTE! XD

I understand how you feel about being re-obsessed with an anime and absolutely CRAVING brotherly love, your-favorite-character-being-the-center-of-the-st ory, or family related angsty stuffs, as I am currently in that position with many different animes. Soul Eater, being one of them.

Yes, a truly ADOR-BIBBLE little ficcie you have here. I love it so much! :3
Pokelolmc chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
"Death is watching Spirit work. The redhead has his hair down around his face, even though Kami tells him that it gets in his way too often (she has threatened to cut it off). In his jacket, the Shinigami suspects, are a dozen or so pictures of his daughter in a dozen or so different poses. It's hard to believe how much one man can dote on a five year-old, but Death Scythe manages it" you don't know how much the "dote on young daughter" and "lots of photos of daughter" reminds me of Maes Hughes from Fullmetal Alchemist XD
Dr. Anna Laufreyson chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This made me smile so wide...