Reviews for Batman Unmasked
This is a very compelling story I love the characters there spot on you captured terrys
emzhao07010 chapter 18 . 7/14
I love your story. You captured the characters' personalities and flaws really well. I'll be waiting patiently until you update.
Casper chapter 18 . 6/5
Please make more . So good
secret-identity-revealed chapter 18 . 3/31
omg!omg!omg! please please please continue! please! i really love this story! maybe you can add that terry knows that he can not convice the city that he is not batman so he tells everyone over the news that he is indeed batman!
Thalassa chapter 18 . 8/9/2014

First I dismissed the fic because of the summary (seriously, your story is waaaay more exciting than that), ut then I decided to give it a go.

I like Terry and Max best, you got hose characters downpat.

Aside from fleshing out your narration and cautioning you against homophones, I think I don't have much in the way of constructive criticism here other than telling you PLEASE CONTINUE.

I bid you a good day.
Axcel chapter 18 . 6/23/2014
I really look forward to an update. Batman Beyond fics aren't heavily viewed (sadly), but, aside from the original animated series, it's my favorite show. Haven't read many of the comics.
TrillianRose chapter 18 . 6/6/2014
Wow, such a good read. Can't wait for more, thanks!
babygirl2311 chapter 18 . 5/29/2014
OH wow this is amazing!
KaimelarTheDreamer chapter 18 . 5/22/2014
I liked this chapter. I can't wait to find out who is behind all this and what plan they have in store for Terry!
ShoesSOS13 chapter 18 . 5/22/2014
Dana knowing he's Batman now is SO great! I remember when I first watched the series it was like, "Its not like he wants to be late!"
New Universe Returns chapter 18 . 5/22/2014
Good chapter.
Zarathos' chain chapter 18 . 5/21/2014
nice chapter keep it up hope to read more soon
New Universe Returns chapter 17 . 5/9/2014
I hope Terry can find his mother before it's too late. Anyway, thanks for updating this story, I thought you abandon it.

Good luck.
Takai-taka chapter 17 . 4/18/2014
No no no no please update this was just getting good.
Lmb111514 chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
Poor terry, stuck in this situation just because of that stupid video...This story is great though, I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next!