Reviews for Dilemma's
Ana chapter 5 . 5/25
at the end does luce knew about the angels
Guest chapter 29 . 7/21/2013
I read de story and I loved it. I think Dat u should update often and tell us what happened afterward and if they completed there journey.
abigail chapter 29 . 6/23/2013
wow i'm glad they ended up together but i feel bad for both lucifer and daniel but mostly daniel because they lost someone they once loved:( but anyway i love this story since it didn't get boring and always had something interesting _
Miss I Northman chapter 29 . 8/13/2012
I actually really enjoyed this story! Shame it has such few reviews because I've been reading it every second I had spare :) Look forward to the next one
Shadows chapter 29 . 8/8/2012
So I was out all day and I come home to see u update I was so happy my words werent even making sense! :D this is a AWESOME story and I hope ur break won't be like super LONG! And I also think in. The sequel Daniel should get jealous of cam and have like a fight with him and Luce gets mad when he hurts Daniel and luce cries or hurts Daniel! :D just a thought :3 andddd I hope u make the story soon :) don't worry I'll be there to support u and annoy u to update :D
DenA chapter 27 . 8/8/2012
28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28!

TODAY!
Minne chapter 27 . 8/8/2012
*in a corner crying her eyes out* how dare u leave a CLIF HANGER! Please please please please please please please plese please please please please please please plese please PLEASE update TODAY! And a mini make out scene between my LUCAM! 3! This is super good and I'll DIE if you don't make a chapter today!
Wendy chapter 27 . 8/8/2012
I WAITED ALL DAY AND ALL OF LAST NIGHT FOR THIS! A CLIF HANGER! *RIPS OUT HAIR AND THROWS IT AT RANDOM PEOPLE WHILE SCREAMING* NO YOU MUST UPDATE TODAY! MY LIFE IS ON THE LINE FOR THIS NEW CHAPTER! PlEASE UPDATE TODAY!

And I think you should make a make out scene between cam and Luce soon!

BUT UPDATE TODAY!
Shadows chapter 27 . 8/8/2012
OMG ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS! THIS IS AMAMZING STARTING FROM THE FIRST SENTENCE AND THEN YOU LEAVE ME WITH A CLIF HANGER! *LETS OUT A SCREAM CAUSING THE WORLD TO SHAKE* I AM DEPRESSED AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW! I NEED YOU TO UPDATE TO TODAY! THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TO WAIT A DAY FOR THE NEW CHAPTER! PLEAE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE TODAY!
Lacey chapter 26 . 8/7/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Minne chapter 26 . 8/7/2012
Reallly awesome and everything shadows said I agree with so he/shes post is my post too!
Jamie chapter 26 . 8/7/2012
Pleaseeeeeeeee update! I waited all day in a corner staring at the screen to wait for a new chapter to come out! And please continue the LUCAM! I hope Luce forgives cam and have a awesome make out scene XD so yeaaaa update today? *bites lips and stares with puppy dog eyes*
Shadows chapter 26 . 8/7/2012
OMG! HOW DARE DANIEL TELL CAM WHAT TO DO! *gets out magic wand and disintegrates Daniel* CAM CAnDO WHATEVER HE WANTS! And omg I thought she was gonna at least not be mean to smexi cam! Although I have been wondering when my LUCAM kiss! Cuz it's obvious that they r in love w/each other! And really!? A CLIF hanger! I been waiting all day for the new chapter to have a CLIF hanger! *Goes in a corner and sits down and huffs* mean! But please make a new chatter today! I thinks it's only fair since it took u awhile (i respect y it took u so long) and the CLIF hanger! And lucifer appearing at the last minute! But I do hope Luce forgives cam and hates Daniel \./

Anywaysssss awesome chapter and PLEASE UPDATE TODAY!
Hilly chapter 25 . 8/7/2012
PLEASE UPDATE TODAY! I loved it when she sputtered about him being hot ( which he is ) and I love the twist of how she likes Cam'!
Penny chapter 25 . 8/7/2012
Please update today! I can't wait for chapter 26 to come out!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »